CapCom Street Fighter Deck-Building Game» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Excellent Combos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Suicyd King
United States
New York
flag msg tools
There are lots of great combos available in this game. Some of my favorites are as follows:

First, the obvious. Yoga Teleport followed by Mystic Yogi is a no-brainer. You can also compliment Teleport with Shippu Jinraikyaku. If you can put a Hot Blooded Sumo on top for the Yogi, it's golden.

If you manage to snag USA, grab all the Roses that appear in the lineup. Dropping two Roses in the same hand might seem weak as far as power goes, but reducing costs by 2 or more is a great way to fluff your VP near end game, especially if you have a lot of stashed cards. Same applies if you have multiples of Red Cyclone or an Electric Thunder.

Some of my favorite combos involve villain attacks. A dream hand would include a Balrog, a Juri, and Master of the Fist. Throw them in that order against the same opponent. The Balrog gets rid of a punch, the Juri gets rid of their next-worst card, leaving master of the Fist to hopefully find something juicy.

Soldier of Justice with Flying Barcelona is another good one. Hunt for 2 villains from the discard pile. Better if one of those is Vega.

Use Seth to set up your location abilities. Because of how locations work in this game, being able to manipulate the main deck is a big deal.

What combos have the rest of you found so far? Any big ones I'm missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played the game yet, but hearing that you can perform a bunch of cool combos really gets me excited for trying it out. That's definitely the essence of Street Fighter and I'm happy to hear it's been transferred into the card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Lo
msg tools
You can play Ryu's headband, turn your entire deck into your discard and then combo with Tireless Warrior to get all your punches into your hand in one shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Theus wrote:
You can play Ryu's headband, turn your entire deck into your discard and then combo with Tireless Warrior to get all your punches into your hand in one shot.

If in you next hand you have Ken (put a card from discard pile on the bottom of your deck) + Dhalsim (put a card from the bottom of your discard pile on top) + Dhalsim (draw a card and play it twice) --> killer-combo if "the card" is the Tireless Wanderer
(sorry, can't remember the exact name of the cards, only the character)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.