Popular Tags: [View All]
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
most of the 7 wonders promos have become available in one way or another-

is Wil coming to BGG store? or is it doomed to be found on ebay...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just confirmed that Repos will have it in their online store in June

Anyone want to go in on an order with me? PM me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available now. Go, go, go!

http://shop.rprod.com/index.php?id_product=70&controller=pro...

Of course, you need to spend at least 10 Euros to get one...

Any Canadians want to make a group order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new Repos webstore. Minimum purchase? Seriously? You used to be able to order them directly from Repos with no minimum. I already have everything I want from Repos. Even if I ordered all four promos, it wouldn't equal €10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new Repos webstore. Minimum purchase? Seriously? You used to be able to order them directly from Repos with no minimum. I already have everything I want from Repos. Even if I ordered all four promos, it wouldn't equal €10.

I bought 10 promos. I only needed 3. I sold the rest domestically on the BGG site to cover the cost for about $3 with shipping included. I just about broke even (except I have "free" promos to show for it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
darthnice wrote:
Whaleyland wrote:

I bought 10 promos. I only needed 3. I sold the rest domestically on the BGG site to cover the cost for about $3 with shipping included. I just about broke even (except I have "free" promos to show for it).

Yeah, but that involves more work than I really care to do for a single Wil card, plus I'm moving and don't really have the ability to conduct such an operation any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Whaleyland wrote:
Yeah, but that involves more work than I really care to do for a single Wil card, plus I'm moving and don't really have the ability to conduct such an operation any time soon.

Honestly, it was more work than I really wanted to do too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Si
United Kingdom
Norwich
flag msg tools
badge
For the love of all that is holy, will someone just ask her about the book?
mbmbmbmbmb
Frustrating.

I'd buy a t-shirt but they only do "gamers' spouse" size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
vosarnath wrote:
Frustrating.

I'd buy a t-shirt but they only do "gamers' spouse" size.

They have S through XXL for almost all of their t-shirts (according to their website). I guess you only looked at one of the few where they have sold out the large sizes, but you should easily be able to find another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K L
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Wil(and all the leaders + Catan wonder) now restocked at Repos.

Just got my set and a few spare what with the 10 euro minimum spend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.