Subject: Trading Marvel Dice Masters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Perry Der
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey, there,
I bought a starter and a box of boosters of this game. I didn't get a complete set. I also don't have a thing for mutants, so I have lots to trade, and will trade on an even rarity level. If you have any dice and cards from this set that you want to trade, reply here or message me.

If you are curious about the rarity distribution of my booster box, it was 75 common, 34 uncommon, 10 rare, and one super-rare. How did YOU fare?

I need:

(EDIT: I removed my solicitation for trading, because it was obviously put in the wrong subforum)

thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't "fare." Game's not widely released yet for most people. Relax a bit and let everyone get their stuff. You'll surely find people trading at some point - heck, we don't even know if the game is any good, for that matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Segal
msg tools
wytefang wrote:
I didn't "fare." Game's not widely released yet for most people. Relax a bit and let everyone get their stuff. You'll surely find people trading at some point - heck, we don't even know if the game is any good, for that matter.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/172652/marvel-dice-masters...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
I realize that it's trickling out but the rabid "let's trade" right away posts are a somewhat off-putting already.
Oh come on. Just because you have your opinions on collectible games, that may not be widely available, shouldn't determine whether or not others can post about it here. Let them have their fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Segal
msg tools
wytefang wrote:
So a few geeks online here at BGG have their stuff so it must be widely available to the 90% of geeks who don't use BGG? Hardly a smoking gun, imho.

I realize that it's trickling out but the rabid "let's trade" right away posts are a somewhat off-putting already. Ah, the joys of collectible gaming, right? shake

Thanks for coming in and spreading your good cheer!

Definitely worth your time, right?

Also who suggested that the posts here are meant for the "90% of geeks who don't use BGG?" Hopefully, taking into account where he posted, the OP meant for his post to be seen mostly (if not entirely) by people who use BGG...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tacoSEVEN wrote:
wytefang wrote:
I realize that it's trickling out but the rabid "let's trade" right away posts are a somewhat off-putting already.
Oh come on. Just because you have your opinions on collectible games, that may not be widely available, shouldn't determine whether or not others can post about it here. Let them have their fun.

A fair point, Adam. My bad. I'm probably cranky because my buddy hasn't gotten his order for the game in yet, so I can't play. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Der
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
"Fun" was the key here, folks. I'm not out to gouge or swindle. I'm not a mutant fan, so I was hoping to trade all my X-Men dice/card pairs here. I've gone to the recommended place to post, and I apologize For posting my trades on this thread.

What I like about this game is that the card image of Nick Fury is the silver age variety I grew up with, not the Samuel Jackson version. The thing I didn't like is the flashbacks of Dragon Dice frustration of gathering a specific army. Can't wait for DC Comics Dice Masters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies if I came across harsher than intended, Perry. Glad you're liking the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smat Denley
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
The following are my extras, however I would consider parting with my other cards+dice, just ask for specific ones you want: Cyclops C&Unc, Nightcrawler C&Unc, Silver Surfer C&Unc, Hawkeye/Dr Oc/Venom/Pheonix Unc, Deadpool/Rogue/Mystique/Punisher/Green Goblin/Thing/Loki/Vibranium Shield C.

Cards+Dice I am looking for: Uncommon-Angel/Beast/Colossus/Nova/Rogue/War Machine/Mjolnir. Rare-Angel/Colossus/Dr Doom/Dr Strange/Ghost Rider/Hawkeye/Loki/Magneto/Mr Fantastic/Nick Fury/Nightcrawler/Nova/Pheonix/Rogue/War Machine/Mjolnir/Vibranium Shield Rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Der
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Okay, I'm not going to point fingers or rat anyone out, but here is my plea to the dice trading universe out there: Do NOT mail dice in a standard white business envelope. I just received an empty envelope with a hole on the side, as if the USPS letter sorting machine squeezed the envelope through rollers and popped out the die like a pimple. Luckily I now have enough of that dice to max out my character, so this is more amusing than heartbreaking. Let this be a lesson to all you traders; use a small box or padded envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.