Popular Tags: [View All]
patrick somers
United States
wyandotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey hey.

When the supervisor moves and then stops and sends goods to the caravan, how do you know which ones to take? Are they just the ones on the street front that match up with the tinted spaces?

What's the point of filling in the whole souk other than the points at end of the week??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He takes the goods just next to the road. Only one in most cases.

I don't understand the second question, what more point do you need apart from getting points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick somers
United States
wyandotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess if the first question had a different answer then the second one would matter... Thanks for the help!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recognize that you may pay a camel to leave the good in the shop and instead send a good from your stock to the caravan. I take your second question to be why place goods in shops not on the street since you cannot send them to the caravan. As you noted, the main reason is to score points at the end of the week. In addition, 1) until you fill the souk, you cannot place goods in another souk in that district and 2) if you send the good from a streetfront shop to the caravan, the good in the other shop(s) in that souk prevents others from placing goods in that souk.

I hope you are enjoying the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.