Subject: Shoutout To Asmodee For Excellent Customer Service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Gruber
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had purchased Takenoko earlier this month and the panda was missing an ear. If it had fallen off I could easily glue it but there was no trace of it in the box.

I filled out the form on the Asmodee website explaining my problem and they got back to me later that day saying a new panda would be sent to me, emailing me again when it was mailed out.

Received it yesterday and the whole process took just under 3 weeks but seeing as how it was such a minor issue, it's not like I couldn't play the game. Really great experience overall, just wanted to express my gratitude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I had some damaged Kemet pieces. 3 minis total. The sent me a whole new batch of the minis promptly. I think the whole batch had something to do with the models I had being a different color than the models that they sent. Needless to say I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service they provided. They didn't give me a difficult time about replacing the damaged pieces, they apologized, and they fixed the problem swiftly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Duke
United States
Edmond
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to agree. When I recently purchased Takenoko, one of the hex pieces was missing from the punch sheet. They helped me determine which piece was missing and mailed it to me very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a damaged bunny in my dixit (the foot was cut off), and I e-mailed them. They were really good about getting back to me and sending out a new part. The whole process took less than a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had to contact Asmodee's customer service on multiple occasions. They've always been stellar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you did get your pieces, if it ever happen we didn't respond in a couple of days, it's probably because we didn't received your request. Send another one or send a private message here on BGG and we will work on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Forster
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the customer service was amazing. I had an issue with Rampage boards (severely warped). In no time, they sent replacements. I was only expecting a "You can do such and such to remedy the issue." Above & beyond expectations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clark
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I nabbed the collectors edition of Takenoko at Gencon. I didn't crack it open for some time afterwards as I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it for myself. Decided to take it to a gaming group and went ahead and opened it. I noticed the tabs on the box lid were not even attached when they just fell off once I slid the sleeve off. I was worried that being a limited run I'd not be able to get a replacement lid and with no store to swap it at I would be stuck.

Contacted Asmodee on twitter, they redirected me to an email address, which promptly sent me a new lid without question in very short order.

Very awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week I purchased a copy of Lewis & Clark, and when I did my inventory, there was a piece missing.

I sent an e-mail in the evening, and by the next morning I had a reply from Heather, who apologized for the missing piece and assured me she would send a replacement piece ASAP. A couple days later, she again e-mailed to tell me the piece was on the way.

Thanks to both Heather and Asmodee. Excellent customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Malek
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all...
badge
...and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
mbmbmbmbmb

I ordered a copy of Formula D for my son's birthday, and it was missing (of all things) the cars! At least we were able to play a couple of games with proxy pieces, and I went to the Asmodee website and filled out their form. Heather in customer service got back to me very quickly, and let me know when the pieces went out in the mail. They were carefully packaged, arrived safe and sound, and look great. Many thanks to Heather and the rest at Asmodee, really terrific customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried to contact customer support but there is no contact form on the UK website, as far as I can tell. I think I might have used the US 'At your service' contact form to report a problem with Splendor (I have an un-stickered blue chip and a damaged sticker on a black chip), but never heard anything back. I have directly contacted the UK Asmodee by e-mail, so hopefully things will get cleared up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.