Subject: Artscow link? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an ArtsCow link for printing the cards?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest version of the cards have not been uploaded to Artscow yet (not by me, at least). I recommend PrinterStudio over Artscow because PS is significantly cheaper and allows for custom deck sizes, whereas Artscow only does 52 card decks which makes assembling the whole card set somewhat awkward. Downside to PS is that it doesn't allow for sharing of custom card decks so you have to upload the card images yourself (I can supply the jpegs).

If you'd still prefer Artscow, I can upload the latest version and share the links. Just let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not tried PS before but I am willing to give them a go if you could supply the jpgs.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a link to the zip file containing all the jpegs on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1VkMJotxpbPOE9rUXdLZzI0dGc...

Using PS to create custom decks is pretty straightforward, but let me know if you need any help. The jpegs are pre-sized for this template, no cropping or adjusting needed: http://www.printerstudio.com/personalized/custom-playing-car.... You'll need 5 copies of each card Unit/Support/Reaction card, plus 25 Basic Factories, 20 Infantry Platoon, 15 Munitions Factories, and 10 Advanced factories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.