Thumb up
1 Posts

Monsters Menace America» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Toxicor Vs Megaclaw Vs Zorb rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Val
flag msg tools
Jorge (Toxicor), Marino (Zorb) and I (Megaclaw), had just finished a stalemate game at Escape from Atlantis and wanted a game of more titanic dimension, so we went for MMA. My favourite game!

I got the Navy, Jorge the Air Force and Marino the Army. Toxicor and Zorb started near the East coast, while I (Megaclaw) went for the west coast (a lot of infamy to be earned).

Toxicor started getting huge amounts of health by stomping NY, Boston, Philadelphia... Zorb tried to keep up. Megaclaw had to face Mechamonster in his way to LA and was surprisingly sent to Hollywood (first time it ever happened, really).
The army started surrounding Toxicor in the northeast corner of the map, while the navy began sending some "babies" (nukes)devil. All I rolled were ones... So Toxicor began a mutation process in which he ended having "War Spikes", "It´s a Robot", "Armoured Scales" and "High Octane Blood"... Yes he was a deadly fighting machine!robot

In the meantime Megaclaw had scaped from Hollywood and destroyed LA, SF and had gained 12 infamy tokens. All the mutations I could draw were "Son of a Monster", "Fins" and some other useless stuff.
Zorb was getting lots of damage from the air force and was getting a little behind in health points. He mutated to "Kinda friendly" and "Rampage".... Marino and I were ready to be crushed!zombie

Toxicor was the first challenger, but reached a challenge site and started a combat against him. Against all odds, I brought him down to 3 health points, and died due to that nasty "It´s a robot" mutation card (hey, at least I fought to the end!)
Zorb faced his defeat right after me. I guess Toxicor will rule the Earth until our next game of

All in all, a good game while watching the soccer game on TV.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.