Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, now that it's been out a few months, what timeframe are most of y'all completing your games in. I game on weeknights so 2-4 hours is the perfect range. Can the new Bobby Lee play within that range?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith hatch

Texas
msg tools
mb
Jeff,

I think that you should be able to finish any of the yearly scenarios in that time frame without too much trouble. 1862 is my personal favorite.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it realistic to play a yearly scenario faster than 2-4 hours?
I have just bought the game and was kinda hoping to be able to play the full campaign in around 4-5 hours.

BTW it is correctly understood that the yearly scenarios are not balanced?
It seems that victory is determined by having your side end the year with a better VP score than you started with, and that doesn´t (given my very limited knowledge of the ACW) sound as both sides have a roughly 50% chance to do.
For example I would expect that it would be easier for the USA to gain territory in the 1864 scenario than the CSA (even including their one bonus VP for holding out). Is this correctly understood?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.