The Man
msg tools
Under my chip I have played a weak Section card for my left, and I have a COunter Attack card in my hand. My opponent the turn before plays a great TActic card on his right, so my left

Now my turn, and the chip card is revealed. Can I Counterattack the great Tactic card on my left, and let my weak Section card die (can't play a Tactic and Section card in the same section), or do I have to play as "legally" as possible, having my weak Section card for my left, and using the Counterattack somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clexton27
United States
Forest
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends.

If the only card you have under the chip is the ONE weak section card, you may leave it in place and simply use the Counterattack card from your hand as your sole card played on that turn. Unless of course you have other Counterattack cards in your hand. Up to three of these May be played out of hand per turn.

However, you may not pick and choose which cards to play from under the chip. It is "all or nothing". Therefore, if you choose to utilize the cards under the chip, you must use all of them and this means that weak section card as well. So if you do have a section card for the section opposite the place your opponent just played the "great" tactic card, you are just out of luck because you cannot counter his tactic card and also play a section card in the same turn. You cannot play both a tactic card and section card in any one section on any turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.