Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday (April 23rd), at about noon, I submitted a session report for an ongoing AAR of The Dark Valley. I e never had an AAR take longer than a single overnight to be approved, and never had any submission (approved or rejected) take longer than that to be moderated. It's not a big deal, I can easily re-submit, but I thought I should first ask if there's a way to verify that the original is still under review, an that I wouldn't end up duplicating an item on the site. Is there any way for me to investigate the status, or should I simply re-submit it?

Thanks,

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus the Great
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not in GeekMod, so it looks like it never went through and you need to resubmit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Looking at your profile / contributions:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/fatgreta/contributions

I see 0 pending session reports.

I don't know, but I would suppose that means it doesn't exist in geekmod and so perhaps it got lost or wasn't successfully submitted somehow. (I'm not sure what else "pending" would mean there.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
Looking at your profile / contributions:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/fatgreta/contributions

I see 0 pending session reports.

I don't know, but I would suppose that means it doesn't exist in geekmod and so perhaps it got lost or wasn't successfully submitted somehow. (I'm not sure what else "pending" would mean there.)

Awesome, thanks for that link, now I can check on my own in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a wee look via the admin perspective. I can't find your original submission. Not sure what went wrong.

Good to see the resubmission didn't got through without a problem:
The Dark Valley AAR Part 5 - Turn 3 August '41
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for checking. I think that when I first tried submitting it, I didn't select a forum and didn't notice that I'd made a mistake before leaving the computer.

Thanks,

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, is there a chance to see or edit a session report that is pending approval? I wrote about our experience with Shipwrights of the North Sea and submitted it as session report to the forums, without knowing that there are extra rules for these. Now I am not sure if it fulfils the criteria and I probably should have posted it under 'general'. I don't want to lose my text if it is declined, as I also posted some questions in it.

So is there a chance, to open my text again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Trucker
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
Hi, is there a chance to see or edit a session report that is pending approval? I wrote about our experience with Shipwrights of the North Sea and submitted it as session report to the forums, without knowing that there are extra rules for these. Now I am not sure if it fulfils the criteria and I probably should have posted it under 'general'. I don't want to lose my text if it is declined, as I also posted some questions in it.

Same for me, interested in that, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceTrucker wrote:
snake2shake wrote:

Same for me, interested in that, too.

I had to wait and eventually it got approved and showed up. There is no way to get back and edit it. However I haven't yet had any of my (few) session reports declined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoe M
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I wear my Halloween costume all year round!
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that the "pending" number doesn't update immediately, so that's generally not a reliable place to check to see whether something has gone through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.