Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG lists this as 3-4 players, but I'm not sure I can see why it would have to be 3 minimum (one of the reviews list it as 2-4 players, too). Is this just a typo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Phillips
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmb
Bullwinkle wrote:
BGG lists this as 3-4 players, but I'm not sure I can see why it would have to be 3 minimum (one of the reviews list it as 2-4 players, too). Is this just a typo?

I can see how the rules as displayed would work for 2 players. However, I question whether it would be as enjoyable an experience.

Maybe "2 players possible, but not recommended"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Alberts
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
As of right now, it is a 3-4 player game. Due to the fact that half the game runs on an auction based draft mechanic, it's been tricky getting the two player variant to meet the quality that is found in three and four player games.

That said, we've made some big developmental progress on the two player variant, and if all goes well with the final round of testing, will be able to make it an official variant within the next week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy and it does include rules for 2 players. It seems like it will play well with 2, though perhaps not optimally. Hopefully I'll have a chance to try it tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wardle
msg tools
Me and my wife played it this evening. Worked really well with two players. I imagine it'll be more competitive with more players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.