Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Maciel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey people,

I have a very thematic question. I always love playing the most paladin characters available, be it videogames, Magic: The Gathering and so on...

So my question is, which boardgames best transmit this feeling of being an awesome defender of what is right and good? The most epic, the better.

Thank you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadows over Camelot

You play a knight of the round table trying to save the realm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael F
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
Look at me!
badge
Get Schwifty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mage Knight Board Game can be played either as good or evil, though for the main game you'll eventually have to do evil things in order to win.

The Dungeons and Dragons board games have a couple of Paladin characters to play as. I think Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game has one of them.

Also, Defenders of the Realm has a Paladin class, though he feels more like a knight, thematically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Greig
Australia
Kelso
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mage Wars Arena has an expansion coming out soon with one of the mages being a paladin, currently i think the priest plays a little like one anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game... Play Seelah, she rocks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Maciel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! The paladin from Mage Wars looks awesome. It's a shame there is no new information on that expansion. Seelah from Pathfinder also got me interested, as I'd prefer something more adventure like. Anyways, I think the kind of thematic game I'm looking for is still to be made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.