Popular Tags: [View All]
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone who is interested in getting in on Guardians Chronicles, the pledge manager has been re-opened and you can get in as if you backed the KS.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO! Consider that there are many people trying to get refunds on their pledges. It would be better for all involved (except maybe IELLO) if you took over the pledges of those who want refunds.

So, if you want a refund, post your pledge level here and newcomers can come in and PM you to arrange a transfer. If you want into the pledge manager, post the level that you want here, and old backers can come in and PM you in order to arrange a transfer.

For my part, I have a $350 pledge that includes 2 Villain Strikes Back pledges and a basic $50 pledge. If you want it, I'm more than glad to change the shipping information in my pledge to have it sent to your house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The danger is Iello actually hands out refunds. If you sell your pledge but have asked for a refund, and Iello then gives you one with no option to change your mind (as they did to a guy on their Zombie 15 project) it can screw the guy who bought the pledge.

I would love to sell someone my 160 pledge, but have asked for a refund and would hate to screw over some poor guy/gal.

I would also caution that the transaction needs to make the pledge buyer acknowledge if Iello fails to deliver stretch goals or any other part of the pledge rewards, the pledge seller is not responsible for Iello's failure to deliver.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Dunks
United States
Providence Forge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to sell my $160 pledge, and have not asked for a refund from the publisher. Please PM me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you hear that they've re-opened the pledge manager?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Round
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was towards the end of their last update on the Kickstarter page (update #83, just before the "Going Forward" section.

I quote, "We have also decided to reopen the pledge manager for potential new backers who have told us that they are interested in joining this campaign."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Donn, even if I would love to get my 190 bucks back (160 pledge + 30 shipping) for Europe I would advise to state clearly that if iello does not deliver or delivers not everything they promised that it does not return to you and the buyer sues you before a small-claims-court so in the end you have to pay double.

I will wait for a reply from iello concerning my refund-question.

Also I would feel bad to sell this crap to someone else - maybe because my "high ethical standards" (Donn knows this "in-joke") differ a bit from those others may have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am certainly not encouraging anyone to jump in on this pledge manager. I'm just hoping to save more people from giving IELLO money. If there really are people who still trust IELLO and want to get a copy of this game, they should do it through those that want out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
donnbobhardy wrote:
I am certainly not encouraging anyone to jump in on this pledge manager. I'm just hoping to save more people from giving IELLO money. If there really are people who still trust IELLO and want to get a copy of this game, they should do it through those that want out.

I know.

Just wanted to point out - not only to you but others too - that there is a difference in "pledged in good faith" and "wanna get away from this sinking boat".

As stated: I would love to get rid of this thing but wanted to make VERY SURE that whoever wants to buy it from me knows that if they don't deliver or deliver only half of it he won't see his money back from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.