1 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Zombies!!! die and spinner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
flag msg tools
I came across the Fantastic Four vs. Doctor Doom board game at my local Toys'r'us for a mere $3. Along with black figure stands, board, and some pogs, it also included a spinner (disassembled) and a plain white die. (If anyone if looking for a spinner/blank die combo for cheap, I suggest hunting this item down!)Anyway, I customized the two to fit in with the Zombies!!! game and character cards I previously created. The die is six sided with numbers in the zombie (danzig) font to be used for the zombie movement roll. The spinner is divided up into 12 sections for the 12 locations on the board, including the helipad with artwork from the various event cards. I tried my best to match each event card with its location- some didn't fit the space well. I'm thinking of using the rules for the 'set-phase, kill-phase' where you lay out all the tiles first then start the game as normal, excluding the draw phase for the tiles. I had a thought the spinner could be used to randomly place players so that no one could just camp out and make a quick dash to the helipad. Also, a spin would be made for placement of the helicopter keys- which players would need to find then go to the helipad, kill all the zombies- thus winning the game. What do you think?

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.