4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Looking for co-op dungeon crawler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, friends. I am looking for good co-op dungeon crawler game to small group of players. What i want from game:
1) worth for 3 players, playable with 2 players.
2) game lenght is about 2-3-4 hours.
3) fantasy setting, mages, elfes, dwarfs, etc.

I am looking at Castle of Ravenloft, this game seems interesting for me, but i am worried about short game lenght (something like 40 min - 1 hour write at a box, if i remember it correctly). Maybee exist some long scenarios, maybee online, for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael F
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
Look at me!
badge
Get Schwifty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravenloft has scenarios, so you can play as many of them back to back until you've had as much game as you want to play.

Super Fantasy: Ugly Snouts Assault just came to the United States, and it looks pretty fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have Wrath of Ashardalon (very similar, next game in the series).

I would say that our games (3 of us, me, wife and son) are probably around 90 minutes, but, we have only done a few of the scenarios. Now, it is a fairly customizable series, and you can actually combine the games, from what I understand, and make up your own scenarios. I would not be shocked to find some online, fan-made scenarios out there.

I would think that any of the three from the series (Ravenloft, Ashardalon, or Legend of Drizzt) would be worth checking out, trying the in-box scenarios, and then looking online, or just customizing on your own.

There is a lot of freedom in that box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Mice and Mystics? It's got everything you ask for with the caveat that you are fantasy mice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.