Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing my first vassal game of Twilight Struggle. Really enjoying the format, talk about analysis paralysis!

I am looking for anyone interested in Wargames, preferably World War II but open for anything. The games I have on my shelf, know well and willing to Vassal are Memoir 44, Agricola and Puerto Rico. Other games I own but don't know that well and want to learn (via vassal) are A Few Acres of Snow, Twilight Struggle, Descent (2nd Ed) and Android Netrunner.

If you've the patience and want to try me on ASL or any other 2 player historical wargame I'm willing to throw down. (plus a link to the rules!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: New to Vassal, lokoing for games
Welcome to Vassal - it's a life saver for most wargamers.

You might want to take a look at [geeklist=171795][/geeklist] which is a monthly list of gamers looking for opponents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: New to Vassal, lokoing for games
Thanks for the list heads-up. I am continually surprised by what is on the geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The list is restarted every month so the simplest way to keep an eye on it is to subscribe to the master one ([geeklist=115364][/geeklist]) then subscribe to the newly created list at the start of each month. The beauty of BGG is that there are so many people prepared to devote much of their own time doing things like creating these geeklists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.