Popular Tags: [View All]
Frances McGregor
Canada
The Pas
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Is anyone working on translation the rules? If not, I'll give them a try, but I don't want to start if someone is in the middle of a translation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zaphiel wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone working on translation the rules? If not, I'll give them a try, but I don't want to start if someone is in the middle of a translation.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I have a translation, but it's hand written at the moment. I'll type it up and post it as soon as I can. If you've already done a translation, I'd love to see it so I can make sure I got it right mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Wu
United States
Redwood Shores
California
flag msg tools
is it only possible to buy this game in japan?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thekodama wrote:

As far as I've heard, yes. And so far, I've only seen it at Osaka / Tokyo Game Market...not at any game shops I've been to recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zaphiel wrote:
Hi all,

Hi again! Soooooo sorry that this has taken me so long, but I just wanted to let you know that I finally uploaded my English rules translation. Hopefully it will get approved quickly and be available in the files section very soon. Let me know if any of it doesn't make sense, or if you notice any problems. Thanks and enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Miragliuolo
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thekodama wrote:

Update: It's now available in the BGG Store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Bollom
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NICE!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.