Subject: Stretch goal rewards for kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if they are kickstarter exclusive? Tried asking them through the kickstarter but still no reply and time is running out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They will not be in the retail box, but are not "exclusive." They might be sold as promos or in a later expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Kienzle
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen has said that they will not be in an expansion. I tried to ask this question explicitly yesterday in the kickstarter comments:

Quote:
Creator Queen Games about 15 hours ago
Hi Darrell - Yes that is correct.
Keith

Darrell Kienzle about 15 hours ago
Keith -- am I correct in my understanding your earlier comment that you will definitely NOT be releasing an Expansion #3 for retail containing most of these stretch goals in the future?

I will not be the least bit surprised if they change their position after the kickstarter, but that's the best information currently available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b c
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Darrel,

why so negative? They could be used as promos. Also it's likely they're being sold separately. But getting included in the 3rd expansion? Especially since they've just announced the 3rd expansion I see no reason not to trust that statement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Kienzle
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen's track record on the prior Escape Kickstarter suggests that I am not being negative, merely realistic.

I love the game, but I do not respect the business practices of the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Has there been any confirmation that the promo level gives you the mentioned digital version extras, and access to preorder expansion 3?

I've been much too busy to play the "get your questions half-answered and ask again" game, or scrounge the comments for what info has been shared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kienzle wrote:
Queen has said that they will not be in an expansion. I tried to ask this question explicitly yesterday in the kickstarter comments:

Quote:
Creator Queen Games about 15 hours ago
Hi Darrell - Yes that is correct.
Keith

Darrell Kienzle about 15 hours ago
Keith -- am I correct in my understanding your earlier comment that you will definitely NOT be releasing an Expansion #3 for retail containing most of these stretch goals in the future?

I will not be the least bit surprised if they change their position after the kickstarter, but that's the best information currently available.
But that question was specifically for expansion #3..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.