Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys!

I kickstarted the game with the ambassadors expansion a while ago.

I got a bunch of promos, and I think the only ones im missing are the ones sold in BGGStore.

Is there anything in the Promos expansion i dont have?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
EU-friendly Kickstarters rule!
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming you pledged in the Ambassadors KS including base game, base game promos and Dual Location Set I. In that case, you should have everything (but Hythian/Wiss, of course). The Dual Location Set I is the most elusive of the promos - it's the family of dual locations with immediate abilities (white backgrounds).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i do have some dual locations, cant remenber which ones thou. ill check later
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 10 types (one for each possible combination), for a total of 20 cards, divided in 2 sets of 5 locations - one set (Set I) with immediate abilities (white background), another set (Set II) with delayed abilities (yellow background). You'll very likely have Set II, since it was part of the Ambassadors stretch goals, but Set I was an addon in that campaign and was difficult to get elsewhere until the Promos campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Coleman
United Kingdom
Hampton
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Is the only way to get Hythian and Wiss through the store not through the current kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think i have 4 or 6 dual locations, cant remember exactly. Definetly not 20

I dont think ill jump into that ks just for 10 - 14 cards. I do love the game thou....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Is the only way to get Hythian and Wiss through the store not through the current kickstarter?"

To the best of my knowledge, yes, only through the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, those 2 races are only available through the BGG store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
__Black wrote:
I think i have 4 or 6 dual locations, cant remember exactly. Definetly not 20

You should have either 5 or 10 dual locations, but each comes with 2 copies, so you'd have 10 or 20 cards.

If you're missing Set I, I would contact Artipia to see whether they can send it to you as an addon to the current KS. It's just a $2 pledge to qualify for addons and a $10 pledge to also get you the stretch goals of the current campaign (including large locations, events, extra Ambassadors, several new special locations, and a sweet mini as a year counter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
__Black wrote:
I dont think ill jump into that ks just for 10 - 14 cards. I do love the game thou....

Well, over 60 cards, a couple of race tokens, start player miniature, for $10. I think it's pretty worth getting =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
how cna it be over 60 cards? and race tokens ? apparently i have everything but set 1 of the dual location cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bionic badger
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 57 new (not previously printed) cards for the $10 pledge, plus a turn marker miniature. And there may be more depending on stretch goals reached. Go look at the KS page and you can see what the $10 gets you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
__Black wrote:
how cna it be over 60 cards? and race tokens ? apparently i have everything but set 1 of the dual location cards...

You do have everything available so far (Except dual location set 1). The stretch goals for the current campaign are adding new content, i.e. nobody has it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it, and actually backed the ks with the stretch goals options. im going to try and reach out to them to get the dual locations set 1
Do you guys know how I should approach them for this?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest sending Artipia an email, making a comment in the KS thread, or contacting
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Kitchen Rush: Piece of Cake - 16 April 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
via Geekmail. He's pretty active here in the Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Marcil
Canada
Leduc
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sokadr wrote:
"Is the only way to get Hythian and Wiss through the store not through the current kickstarter?"

I have been waiting for it, but I have never seen the Wiss race available in the BGG store. Did I miss it somehow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xanofere wrote:
Sokadr wrote:

I have been waiting for it, but I have never seen the Wiss race available in the BGG store. Did I miss it somehow?

It's been confirmed it will be with the May offerings. US Customs "lost" it for several months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Bustamante
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I would suggest sending Artipia an email, making a comment in the KS thread, or contacting
Konstantinos Kokkinis

Geekmailed him, he replied back, ill be getting my dual location set 1
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.