Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Svejda
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son the rules lawyer has found another unclear rules situation in an otherwise very fine game. I convinced him to toss a coin, but since this is print and play, maybe others will find the question useful and the rules might even be amended in a next iteration...

In a two player game you can be attacked twice by your single opponent, and if you are an optimist or a player without much attention to detail you might not be defending. The rules are clear on what happens in a more than two player game, i.e. each attacker gets a reward of one, either from the ready pile or the stock. So that would be one resource per person and by implication also one resource per attack. So, in a two player game, does the attacker get one resource (per person) or two resources (per attack)?

In the end, it didn't matter; I lost anyway, but for what it's worth: the coin toss said 1 resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Marling
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel - glad you like the game

Sorry for any confusion; each successful attack action chosen is rewarded by one resource from the attacked player's ready pile. If they have nothing to take, you instead score a soldier from the stock. So if you successfully attack twice in a two-player game, you will win two resources from your opponent (or stock, or one from each if they only have one to take).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.