Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike McKinley
United States
San Jacinito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found this in the inland empire area in California? If so where, because I have not found it in the Moreno Valley or hemet areas. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Chen
United States
El Monte
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not available at SGV Targets. Have you checked your LGS/FLGS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian lopez
msg tools
I live in Murrieta and i checked 4 Targets around the area and no luck x/.. i went to my local comic shop and they said they ordered 2 boxes of Gravity Feed and on release day someone picked up both boxes. I havent checked any of the Targets since Friday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Inland Empire isn't THAT far. I might be able to provide you with one if you're willing to make the drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Martinell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Target in Redlands had 2 starters and a full gravity feed last Friday around 6pm. I bought both starters (1 for me, 1 for my friend), but they had plenty of boosters.

Have you checked with GMI in Riverside? They hadn't received their shipment the last time I spoke with them about noon on Friday.

Other than that, I work in Ontario and neither the Ontario nor Montclair Target stores appeared to have been stocked any time recently, so they should still get theirs at some point. If the Mo-Valley stores don't have the boosters, then they likely haven't received (and subsequently sold-out of) the starters.

You might check with the Howie's game shack in the Mo Valley mall. For a computer gaming place, they run Magic events, so they might get these, I don't know. Also, there's another comic/game shop in the mall, and they might have it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McKinley
United States
San Jacinito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks. I had forgotten about the MV mall. I`'ve only live out here since before the mall was built. We will mark it down to age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Martinell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend spoke to the person stocking the collectible section at a Target in Riverside. That person stated that he is only aware of the game being stocked at the Redlands Target, and has not seen it anywhere else in the IE. Apparently the Redlands Target is one of the best in the country.

Anyway, I bought the last starters there on Friday, and as of yesterday they had about 1/2 of a gravity feed left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike McKinley
United States
San Jacinito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank-you for that information. I was able to go to GMI games and get their last remaining stock. 15 boosters. enough to start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.