PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this is answered somewhere else....

When someone else adds my user ID to their logged play, is there a way I can manually search or view those?

I realize under the current functionality, your plays aren't automatically shared, even with those whose user ID you list as having played. Just wondering if its possible to find them manually via a search or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kat costa
United States
Paradise
California
flag msg tools
badge
Who dares disturb the Hobnob Goblin?
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe there is an official way to do that, though there's been talk about it. But this user

Christian Shelton
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

wrote a very neat script that lets you enter a username and download that user's plays as a .csv. (The plays also display right there on his web page if you don't feel like downloading. Then you can just say CTRL-F and search for your own username within that.

It's not perfect...you would have to do it for every user that you thought might have logged plays with you in them. But it's a good tool.

http://www.sheltonsonline.net/bggtools/getplays
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That script is better than nothing.

I hope they do implement optional logged play sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.