25 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: What Custom Cards Are People Working On? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
Just curious if anyone was working on some custom cards. If so, which ones? I think I have pretty much downloaded and printed all that I could find on the site and am itching for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacnud Llah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been mulling over this 'Evil Deapool Corps' villain set. It's based on the Deadpool Kills Deadpool comics. The 'Healing Factor' ability is meant to be kind of trollish and obnoxious because it's Deadpool. For bonus points, pair these villains with my Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe scheme.

Evil Deadpool x3

Deadpool the Duck x2

D.E.A.D.P.O.O.L. x2

Galactipool x1

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe

EDIT: I made a few changes to the cards because of typos and stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
nacnudllah wrote:
I've been mulling over this 'Evil Deapool Corps' villain set. It's based on the Deadpool Kills Deadpool comics. The 'Healing Factor' ability is meant to be kind of trollish and obnoxious because it's Deadpool. For bonus points, pair these villains with my Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe scheme.

Evil Deadpool x3

Deadpool the Duck x2

D.E.A.D.P.O.O.L. x2

Galactipool x1

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe

I saw these and thought they were so fun. I printed, cut, and sleeved them. I have not read that Deadpool story arc. The art work is great. Love the idea too And the new keyword.

Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Sanchez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was gonna make a mastermind called mistress death, beyonder and Michael Korvac with custom villain groups, "Army of the dead" comprising of a host of dead villain/heroes and Evil Avengers killed by Korvac to summon "what if the avengers had become pawns of Korvac?"

Plus I want to wait for the new expansion coming in June, the Villain as Heroes huge expansion. Seems a little meaningless to make custom ones that aren't as flashy as others on this site and maybe I'll be the only one printing them out, lol.
But yeah, its fun making them and printing other peoples stuff.

Mistress Death

her Army of the dead

Gladiator, one of the coolest hero's

Korvac inspiration for mastermind and villain groups

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jut Daron
United States
Ithaca
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing the Ghostbusters, TMNT and He Man, I am really wanting to do Thundercats.

I saw in the files the icons, but what about blank card templates? If they were in the file section, I missed them.

Can someone link me the blank cards file or files? Thanks!!

THUNDERCATS HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Char Rizard

New York
msg tools
I joined this website specifically to share my custom Schemes (which i just posted) and soon i'm gonna be posting custom masterminds (with no artwork, unfortunately) so feel free to check it out!

Also... a Girls Rule Heroes expansion, with Shadowcat, Psylocke, Jubilee, Ms. Marvel and Scarlet Witch???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
Girls rule sounds fun. I know I have printed custom shadow cat, Ms Marvel, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch. But no Jubilee. She is a much needed card. I need a good She Hulk too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joelismymaster wrote:
Korvac inspiration for mastermind and villain groups

I own this comic, and it's pretty awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Power
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nacnudllah wrote:

Evil Deadpool x3

I haven't read this comic either; was he subjected to some sort of Frankenstein experiment? I'm trying to figure out why he has two right arms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a Deadpool 'clone' created my multiple parts of Deadpool cut off over the years and collected by his stalker, healing together into a new Deadpool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread seems like the best place to toss this into the ring of 'cool to see':

Legendary: Jurassic Park

Mastermind: Dennis Nedry
Always Leads: Dinosaurs
Master Strike: Each player reveals a John Hammond card or KOs a Hero at random

Scheme: Chaos Theory/Tropical Storm
Set Up:
Twist:
Corrupt WIns:

VISITORS (HEROES)
Ian Malcom- chaotician
Alan Grant- dinosaur expert
Ellie Sattler- botanist
Lex Murphy- hacker
Tim Murphy- human piece of toast
Donald Gennaro- the lawyer

DINOSAURS (VILLAINS)
Carnivores act as the major threat while Herbivores act as a danger due to their size and speed (trampling/stampedes/etc)
Tyranosaurus Rex
Velociraptor pack hunter
Dilophosaurus
Compasagnus the scavenger
Triceratops
Gallimumus
Braichosaurus

Robert Muldoon as the SHIELD TROOPER
John Hammond as the SHIELD AGENT
John Arnold as MARIA HILL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cocktosen
United States
Weymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not computer savvy enough to make any custom cards, but I'd love to see a Star Blazers set, haha. One of Desslok's MM cards (he would be a MM, right?) would have to somehow incorporate the, "Dessssslock-Desslock-Desslock" chant whether it's a name of a card or what have you. Something like, Fight: Player discards (or KOs?) all of their cards with a cost of 3 or less. It's the chant! The chanting affects the lower cost heroes. Mesmerized they follow blindly to their deaths.

Captain Avatar, Derek Wildstar, Mark Venture, Sgt. Knox and Dr. Sane as heroes. Although Nova would have to be in there somehow.

Destroying the Argo and the Wave Motion Gun could be a scheme.
Saving Earth from Desslok and his cronies could be another scheme.

Loved that show as a kid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Right now im working on a few different things:

Captain America and Iron Man Commanders, and Pro- and Anti-Registration adversary groups for the villains game. Also a Spider-Man commander.

NYPD starting hands and a Wraith hero deck to be like their Nick Fury.

A Superior Spider-Man expansion including The man himself as both a commander and ally, Green Goblin Mastermind with a few affiliated groups.

A remake of Legendary set at my University.

And finally, Orange is the New Legendary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Englehart
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game first came out my daughter and I have been developing a full expansion for Avengers Academy. A whole set of Heroes, Villains, Masterminds and Schemes based on the comic's three-year run.

I'm not sure if I should just post it here or submit it as a fan-made expansion with a separate entry. Please PM me any advice on that idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I would recommend you just post them in a new thread or post the pdf to the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At first look, I thought the Deadpool Villains were joke cards and dismiss them, but then I read their effects and they seem very fun/annoying to play against.

Good job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Working on...XMEN version of Colossus.

Up next...
She Hulk
Wonder man
Tigra
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:

Up next...
She Hulk
Wonder man
Tigra

Very interested in your take on She Hulk. I'm thinking cheaper-cost Hulk without the Wounds. She'd be very playable. Would you be making her Fantastic 4 affiliated or Avengers?

Wonder Man is going to be tough because he's so damn powerful but at the same time, a bit un-iconic. How to make his cards interesting...

I think I made a Tigra. Should be posted on the Dark City variants somewhere. Just in case you wanted to differentiate her from my take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
RangerRob24 wrote:

Up next...
She Hulk
Wonder man
Tigra

Very interested in your take on She Hulk. I'm thinking cheaper-cost Hulk without the Wounds. She'd be very playable. Would you be making her Fantastic 4 affiliated or Avengers?

Wonder Man is going to be tough because he's so damn powerful but at the same time, a bit un-iconic. How to make his cards interesting...

I think I made a Tigra. Should be posted on the Dark City variants somewhere. Just in case you wanted to differentiate her from my take.

She Hulk will get the FF treatment. Though I may split her cards among the factions. May give her a recruit card where Wounds convert to +2 Recruit rather than the +2 Fight the Hulk gets.

Wonder man will probably get the Rare card for Recruit treatment to help Nerf him.

Didn't see your Tigra...was looking for Heroes that I had not been done yet. I'll just use yours. My Initial thought was to give her Wall Crawl on a card or two, not much thought past that.

Trying to make up the original West Coast Avengers team. Found Silver Centurion Iron Man and Mockingbird on these forums already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
okami31 wrote:
RangerRob24 wrote:

Up next...
She Hulk
Wonder man
Tigra

She Hulk will get the FF treatment. Though I may split her cards among the factions. May give her a recruit card where Wounds convert to +2 Recruit rather than the +2 Fight the Hulk gets.

Wonder man will probably get the Rare card for Recruit treatment to help Nerf him.

Didn't see your Tigra...was looking for Heroes that I had not been done yet. I'll just use yours. My Initial thought was to give her Wall Crawl on a card or two, not much thought past that.

Trying to make up the original West Coast Avengers team. Found Silver Centurion Iron Man and Mockingbird on these forums already.

I would love Tigra GIMPed up. I don't have the skills or the know how, so if you see anything of mine that you would provide art for, please do.

My Ant-Man - Wasp - Jocasta - Tigra spurt of creations was thanks to Avengers Academy...hard to find West Coast Avengers comic on marvel ultimate subscription.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
okami31 wrote:
RangerRob24 wrote:

Up next...
She Hulk
Wonder man
Tigra

Also...I'm keen on her being F4. You can make her a bit more powerful then because there's not that many F4 heroes in a random setup. A bit of a permitted cheat. So she can have a cost/attack difference of just one value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Go ahead and make your Tigra! More wall crawlers is a good thing.

I'm very keen on She-Hulk just being F4. As long as one of her cards has cost 4 to tie into Sue's cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lindh
msg tools
Can someone explain galactic pool to me, what does it mean by destroy the rightmost city space

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davinia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I suppose in the same way a Masterstrike would work for Galactus from f4. The city space closet to the villain deck would become unusable - in the first instance this would be the sewers and would force this card to move immediately to the bank and other villains through the city potentially to escape. I would place something over that space to indicate it was destroyed - any face down card will do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wallace
United States
Americus
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just finished a Kate Kane Batwoman, and I'm working on a whole Manhattan Projects set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.