4 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: My storage solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Horton
msg tools
mb
I've seen a couple of storage solutions on here, but nothing quite like mine so I thought I'd share.

One of the pillbox-style containers has the red pieces and all of the resources except for the animals. I usually take this one because I'm always red and I put all of those things out between rounds. I make someone else do the animals as needed.

I made a score track and put it on the back of one of the main boards, and then I colored a cube for each color with a Sharpieâ„¢ for that. I didn't bother to take a picture of that, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Devine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Good work. I like how you still used the original box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done. I really want to organize my Agricola and perhaps find a way to store Farmers of the Moor + The Goodies all in the original box. There's just so much stuff xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Larkin
Canada
Carp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My company, Custom Game Bits, makes a solution for Agricola out of hard board. In case you are interested, its at: http://www.customgamebits.com/store/p50/Agricola_Compatible_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.