Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that the only thing that is lacking with this game is the inability to tweak your "deck" in between games in a best out of three format.

Thinking about this I came up with a simple two rule addition that could (maybe?) make it more strategic.

1. Each player sets aside before the game begins up to 3 additional character/action card. Between rounds, characters can trade in played cards with the three out of game cards.

2. Between rounds each player can redistribute the number of dice allocated to each character/action not to exceed the existing limit of 20 dice.

I think this will allow for a little more flexibility and ability to respond to characters like Storm or to open up new deck themes which may have been too fragile to hold up against certain combination sets by itself.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zac Armstrong
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Personally, with all the games I've played, I've almost never used more than maybe 4 or 5 different characters. So basically, my "side deck" would just be the guys I'm not using. You have plenty of room for extra things, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.