Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. For games you have already played perhaps ? Somehow I am receiving an image that your situtaion may more correctly be stated as wanted to like ... and failed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
TVis wrote:
Hmmm. For games you have already played perhaps ? Somehow I am receiving an image that your situtaion may more correctly be stated as wanted to like ... and failed.

Yes, but sometimes you nonetheless want to like that kind of game. E.g. because all your friends are really into it and you regret not being able to enjoy it with them, or because people whose opinion you respect and whose taste normally coincides with yours say that it is great but takes some time to get accustomed to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those games are the worst, I've been there many times. For me those are mostly games that look awesome, have a great theme and great components - but the gameplay is just crap. Or the rules are so messed up that we gave up trying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you could start using the For Trade status. We've got games like this too that we're really thinking of trading. We've just got to screw up the guts to actually do it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.