Subject: East Invaded and 1941 scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
In the three scenarios starting in 1941, the East Invaded is said to be incorporated into the scenario setup. This event among other things specifies that a conditional army is placed in the eliminated box for each ceded border but this isn't shown in the setup. Shouldn't six of the conditional armies be placed in eliminated box on setup? Otherwise there is no mechanism to bring them into play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Kassel wrote:
In the three scenarios starting in 1941, the East Invaded is said to be incorporated into the scenario setup. This event among other things specifies that a conditional army is placed in the eliminated box for each ceded border but this isn't shown in the setup. Shouldn't six of the conditional armies be placed in eliminated box on setup? Otherwise there is no mechanism to bring them into play.

The East Invaded rule says "For each Ceded [Disputed Area] marker in the Soviet Faction Card’s Conditional box (if any)..."

In those scenarios, those markers are set up in the Faction Card's Ceded Area box. That means those associated conditional armies are already on the map.

Sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Yes, I realized my confusion between boxes over lunch but you got here before I could delete the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.