Subject: Excited with no clue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Fulmer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say I have no clue about Yu-GI-Oh whatsoever. I think I watched the show like twice, I know it's a super popular card game, something about a dragon with blue eyes, but that's it.
That said, I'm buying this game. I have been so impressed with the Marvel version that there is no way I'm not getting some of this to play by itself or blend into Marvel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah, me too.

I am buying everything Dice Masters as it comes out... I think it would be fun to play this game with all these Yugioh and Marvel characters (and DC Comics characters eventually as well and I seriously think they need to do a Pokémon version of it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tosch
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pokemon... unlikely, but that would fit SO well.

If you want to have a good time learning at least a little bit about Yu-Gi-Oh (I despise the card game and show) I would recomend the "abridged" version. It is hilarious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
England
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yu-gi-oh gulp

Should of been Pokemon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
Oh yeah, me too.

I am buying everything Dice Masters as it comes out... I think it would be fun to play this game with all these Yugioh and Marvel characters (and DC Comics characters eventually as well and I seriously think they need to do a Pokémon version of it).

Ditto.

I'll buy at least the starter box of this to support the game I love (at a reasonable price) but I may not jump into a gravity box. Although, pulling random packs is fun so I might do that if I'm at Target anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Persram
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am so into this! Why is there so little information about it? TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.