Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are the reviews by independent reviewers?
By the regular set of reviewers?

Interested, but passing for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
We contacted Tom Vasel of Dice Tower who, unfortunately, indicated that he no longer does new KS previews. His people who do them know were unable to get the game in before the KS campaign ends.

Having said that, we ordered and received a few prototypes which are on their way to several gamers who indicated their interest in posting a review. We expect most of these to be posted before the campaign ends, and will announce them as they come online.

Joe Alton
Lead Designer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Here is the BGG contest to enter:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1164306/doom-and-bloom-doom-...

Thanks!
Amy :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
bschremp wrote:

I felt the same way. I usually never pledge without reading reviews, but I pledged this one.

Between the posted rules, videos, and the amazing responsiveness of Doom and Bloom, both here and on KS, I jumped onboard.

I'm sure the upcoming reviews will support my decision. I am super psyched about this game.

Really hoping Doom and Bloom make an appearence at Gen Con (hint..hint) so I can play a game or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
bschremp wrote:

I felt the same way. I usually never pledge without reading reviews, but I pledged this one.

Between the posted rules, videos, and the amazing responsiveness of Doom and Bloom, both here and on KS, I jumped onboard.

I'm sure the upcoming reviews will support my decision. I am super psyched about this game.

Really hoping Doom and Bloom make an appearence at Gen Con (hint..hint) so I can play a game or two.

IF they do and you do I look forward to reading about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
As promised, the first of our reviews is now in! Thanks to veteran game reviewer Michael Forder of NVS Gameplays (YouTube channel: NVS Games) for being the first to give his impressions on Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL!

His impressions video on the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpVg3SCCYGg

His Overview and Rules video on the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3fNGWF7S8

Also, thanks to Andrew Pickard, who has put together a couple of variants on the game, including a cooperative version (now in playtesting).

Joe Alton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely needs to be on the video list of the main page for the game.

Very positive review. Congrats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
doomandbloom wrote:
As promised, the first of our reviews is now in! Thanks to veteran game reviewer Michael Forder of NVS Gameplays (YouTube channel: NVS Games) for being the first to give his impressions on Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL!

His impressions video on the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpVg3SCCYGg

His Overview and Rules video on the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3fNGWF7S8

Also, thanks to Andrew Pickard, who has put together a couple of variants on the game, including a cooperative version (now in playtesting).

Joe Alton

Thanks for the nice review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
We have reached our first stretch goal and (if we stay at that funding level or above by the end of the KS)all backers at the game level or above will receive a set of miniatures of each character in the base game!

The KS project has three days to go, and we are seeing more activity each day. Also, Kae Hutchens of Initiative Tabletop has playtested the game, liked it, and placed a nice comment on the project page. She promises an official review tomorrow, which we will post here.

Thanks again to all our backers!

Joe Alton
Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
As promised, here is initiativetabletop.com's review of Doom and Bloom's SURVIVAL! We feel that she really hit the nail on the head with regards to the game, and we're glad that she took the time to get it out before the project ends.

You can access the review here:

[url]

http://initiativetabletop.com/2014/05/12/written-review-surv...[/url]

Joe Alton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my KS this week and got in my first test play last night, will get a few more plays in before debuting it at the FLGS for some more new players. Will do more test plays and will have a review up at Club Fantasci, will post here when it goes up. Thanks!

First impressions so far are positive. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Alton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks, Maurice!

Joe Alton

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.