Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Devir
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I were way into this for a time, but we have moved on to others (ie-Netrunner )

I have a HUGE collection of these cards, including many many rares and oversized cards as well as most of the raid sets. I also have the collector's boxes that came with some of the sets as well as the playmats.

Not really even sure how to inventory all of this, but if anyone is interested in buying these off me, I am a willing seller.

let me know! Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike harris
United States
Brookline
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I have seen this game in stores for a while and have never picked it up.i have a 10 year old son who plays some card and board games with me. I have been interested in this game for a while but not sure if he would be able to play. Do you feel this game would be playable by 10 y.o. and if yes I would be interested.
Thank you
Michael Harris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Berglowe
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a good game but will be discontinued very soon. They have already stopped producing anything in the line. Here is a question: DO you have any of the LOOT cards left?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
thetickblue wrote:
Hello,
I have seen this game in stores for a while and have never picked it up.i have a 10 year old son who plays some card and board games with me. I have been interested in this game for a while but not sure if he would be able to play. Do you feel this game would be playable by 10 y.o. and if yes I would be interested.
Thank you
Michael Harris

It is built very similar to MTG in the warcraft universe. I'd say it's overall better (in many 1v1 regards) and easier to understand (just my opp) but overall you can still get a hold of a lot of the upper deck produced stuff for cheap and it is a heck of a lot fun to play.

The one possible downside would be it can be a tad negatively competitive in nature (like any CCG) but if he's a fan of yu-gi-oh or pokemon and a 'slightly' more adult theme, than this should hold serve well.

Also if you've not played Hearthstone - try it out, it is -literally - a watered down version of this game with a TON of shared art assets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Devir
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK--Here is what I've got:

Approximately 3,000 cards from the following sets:

Scourgewar
Twilight of the Dragons
Worldbreaker
Throne of Tides
War of the Elements
Archives
Heroes of Azeroth
Some of the raid treasure booster packs (Icecrown mostly)

I have the following raid decks:

Icecrown Citadel
Naxxaramas
Black Temple
Magtheridon
Onyxia's Lair
Scarlet Monastery

I have 6 of the collectible deck boxes, 5 of the epic card boxes (1 of which is slightly damaged) and 6 playmats.

I have the following unscratched loot cards:

Landro's Lil XT (x1)
Landro's Lichling (x2)
Nightsaber Cub (x2)
Bloat the Bubble Fish (x1)
Paint Bomb (x1)

I would be glad to entertain offers for the collection and in the meantime I will do some research to set some prices.

I know these loot cards can go for $5-$10 a pop or higher; the raid decks $15-$20 per and about $15-$20 per 500 cards or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Devir
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Resurrecting this thread to say that I am ready to move forward with selling these.

For the whole lot, I'd take $200. DM if interested and we can do it over marketplace and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.