Angela Kincaid
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Zombies: Steve D, Carl, Mark E, Cheryl, Angela, Fred

After waiting about twenty minutes for the Age of Renaissance crew, we couldn’t take it any more and pulled out this little beauty. It was a premise that appealed to all…little did we know the actual gameplay was really simplistic and incredibly banal.

I want to like this game. It’s fun to look at. All those zombies on the table are just COOL. But the gameplay isn’t exciting. I fully agree with all comments on boardgamegeek regarding this game. I will try it again, but only with lots of rule changes. This one should have stayed in playtesting a while longer.

After 2 hours, Carl resigned. He just couldn’t take it any more. I managed to blast my way through the rest of the zombies to the heliport in another 15 minutes or so. I ended up with 18 zombies in my collection, more than double what anyone else had, thereby making me not only the one who escaped, but the one who killed the most as well.

Results:
Angela Gaalema escaped with 18
Carl gave up after 2 hours
Steve, Fred, Cheryl & Mark: cheered when it was finally over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.