Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

Recently got the game, and noticed that two of my goods tokens were broken completely in two! Could someone please give me an email address I could contact to get a replacement? One blue and one pink token, I live in the UK,

Cheers,
Ewan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.giochix.it/contact2e.php?lingua=0

:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcturus2006 wrote:
Hi there!

Recently got the game, and noticed that two of my goods tokens were broken completely in two! Could someone please give me an email address I could contact to get a replacement? One blue and one pink token, I live in the UK,

Cheers,
Ewan.

Note that they will ask you to pay shipping, although the broken pieces was not your fault. I don't like this approach and i no longer buy their games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
Arcturus2006 wrote:
Hi there!

Cheers,
Ewan.

Note that they will ask you to pay shipping, although the broken pieces was not your fault. I don't like this approach and i no longer buy their games...

Policy has been updated some months ago, shipping payment is not required, from giochix website:

If you open the box of a Giochix game and find that a component is damaged or missing, you can request us a free replacement. To make the request, you have to send us an email with the description of game parts you require, your address, and a copy of the purchase receipt (within the 3 months from the date of the game official launch the purchase receipt is not required). Include a photo if possible: This helps us identify the required replacement part, and can also help us understand and resolve manufacturing issues.
Giochix does not provide replacements for game boxes, or for components that are worn out or damaged through normal use, accident, or rough handling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
micheleq wrote:
Policy has been updated some months ago, shipping payment is not required,...

It was about time, as they were the only company which still charged shipping to their customers for replacements of damaged/missing items in shrink wrapped boxes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
If they try to make you pay for shipping, you could always try some wood glue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.