Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After getting thumped in the classic nightmare scenario, I went back through the components for that scenario. I noticed that cards 38 and 39 (unidentified mob and raiders) have no bloody footprints on them, indicating those cards should be used in the scenario. However, the 2nd Edition Rules Booklet does have bloody footprints for those units (page 22, sections 13.1 and 13.2), indicating they should not. So, which is it? Use them or not?

I'm sure the answer would make no difference in my game result - I completely lost this with 26 cards still in the Fate Deck. Thanks for any help on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right, it is confusing. Not sure how to resolve it other than ditch the nightmare for the much manlier Walking Zeds scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Everett,

Both of those cards that you mentioned should be used in the Classic Nightmare scenario. Thanks for pointing this out, I will update the rules erratum PDF file with this. :)

- Noelle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Victory Point Games wrote:
Everett,

Both of those cards that you mentioned should be used in the Classic Nightmare scenario. Thanks for pointing this out, I will update the rules erratum PDF file with this.

- Noelle

Hi Noelle

I'm new to DotZ (just got it on Friday) and would appreciate a link to the erratum .PDF file you mention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.