Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Harmon
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to find a regular group to game with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there are a group of guys who normally play at Arsenal Game Room. I'm not sure what they're schedules are. I also know of a group that plays out of TCB Games in Huntington. It's a ways North, but they've been known to hold events at TCB Games, Marion as well. Lastly, I know that Saltire Games has been working on Mage Wars as well.

Hopefully you find a good group to play with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cropcircles wrote:
I know there are a group of guys who normally play at Arsenal Game Room. I'm not sure what they're schedules are. I also know of a group that plays out of TCB Games in Huntington. It's a ways North, but they've been known to hold events at TCB Games, Marion as well. Lastly, I know that Saltire Games has been working on Mage Wars as well.

Hopefully you find a good group to play with!

Arsenal is closed down.

I live close to Indy and have another buddy who I play with. Depending on schedules, be happy to play a game or two with ya. Must warn you I am still pretty new to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought they were opening back up soon after some extensive renovation, but I could be wrong.

Where at around Indy are you Senior Grayelephant? I'm up by Fort Wayne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grey Cat
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
There are no plans to re-open Arsenal Games according to the last owner.

I would like to play Mage Wars and I live near Indy. My problem is that I don't have much spare time to play but if someone can get something together I will try to attend.
Saltire may be a good place to meet. I know the owner there.

Greycat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saltire games? Also call Stephen Walters. Tim McCurry and him are really good at the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Harmon
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found out that Saltire Games is planning on getting a Mage Wars night going. Really hope they go with Saturday because of my work schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BillStivers wrote:
Saltire games? Also call Stephen Walters. Tim McCurry and him are really good at the game.

Stephen and Tim are incredibly good players. If you get a chance to play against them, totally take that opportunity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.