Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: This_tag_for_rent [+] [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My new health plan is absolute garbage.
Worse coverage for more money.
I am so glad I was able to keep my plan if I liked it......

Its a good thing that these new plans save people from that whole, one illness away from bankruptcy thing by having much higher max out of pockets......

I mean this is brilliance at its best.
Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, insurance policies they never change unless you want them to, or the government orders them changed.

By the way, welcome to the world of the 15.3%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
I have high hopes for the New Dr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Did you purchase that plan on the Exchange or get it via an employer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm glad I voted for Obama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:

As am I. I'd do it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

It is through my employer.
Got the noble speech of, even though many other employers decided to jsut dump health coverage all together and throw employees to the exchanges, we are offering coverage to remain competitive because we want to attract talent, but we will pass along some of the extra expense to you.
By the way, your old plans are gone....shocking......thanks to the liar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karadek wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:

As am I. I'd do it again.

Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

-or-

Yeah, I don't have faith that an electable Republican could get past the Tea Party either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Got the noble speech of, even though many other employers decided to jsut dump health coverage all together and throw employees to the exchanges, we are offering coverage to remain competitive because we want to attract talent, but we will pass along some of the extra expense to you.

Of course it couldn't be your employer or the insurance company taking this golden opportunity to fleece you while blaming big, bad Obama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Of course it couldn't be your employer or the insurance company taking this golden opportunity to fleece you while blaming big, bad Obama.

Wow.... really? After all the things being said, the new healthcare law and you point the finger at the employers?
Im dying of laughter right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to jump on the band wagon of thanking all the Obama voters as well. My employer had the option of allowing us to keep our plans as promised but diligently explored other options and found a similar plan that costs less.

Thanks Obama voters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Wow.... really? After all the things being said, the new healthcare law and you point the finger at the employers?

So just because the healthcare law is horrible, employers wouldn't use it as a smokescreen to extract a little bit more? It can be both, ya know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

So just because the healthcare law is horrible, employers wouldn't use it as a smokescreen to extract a little bit more? It can be both, ya know.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely in my instance. If it were ever found out that is what happened, they would be destroyed in the PR world. I highly doubt they would take that risk. Given that the things that are happening, is what we were WARNED about before it was passed, I have to connect point A to point B here and blame the obama voters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Sorry but dying of laughter isn't covered under your new plan.

Listen- go to healthcare.gov and run the numbers.

I worked for a major corporation and my healthcare.gov silver plan is better and cheaper. It is at least possible that your employer either had a gold plated plan before or that they are cheaping out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

I worked for a major corporation and my healthcare.gov silver plan is better and cheaper. It is at least possible that your employer either had a gold plated plan before or that they are cheaping out now.

How did you all get corrupted into thinking the government does it better than private business?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
TheDashi wrote:
How did you all get corrupted into thinking the government does it better than private business?

By observing reality?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By observing reality?

By it, I really meant, anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By observing reality?

National Defense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

I find it HIGHLY unlikely in my instance. If it were ever found out that is what happened, they would be destroyed in the PR world. I highly doubt they would take that risk. Given that the things that are happening, is what we were WARNED about before it was passed, I have to connect point A to point B here and blame the obama voters.
They will only be found out if people look, rather than buying what their excuse is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By observing reality?

National Defense?

You know, I was going to say anything, Except that, but I figured that you all would be smarter than that.
yes national defense, and that is about it.
These 10 million other things they are trying to get their hands in, they are not better at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By having cheaper health insurance now, then before Obama?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

They will only be found out if people look, rather than buying what their excuse is.

No one ever investigates anything when it comes to labor in the United states. NOT EVER.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

By having cheaper health insurance now, then before Obama?

I get worse coverage for more money now, please, try and keep up here and try and read....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.