Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realized that is impossible a race start with rain. The race deck have a small amount of cards with weather icon and this cards have a high check number.
The track cards, instead, has much more cards with weather icon and a low check number. The rules states to draw a RACE CARD to determinate the weather conditions.

I'm thinking draw a random check number (1-99) to determinate the weather start condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
?????

Page 16 of the rules state;

DETERMINE WEATHER
Set the weather conditions at the start by drawing one Race Card from the deck and placing the Weather pawn on the slot corresponding to the check factor on the card.

You draw a race card and place the pawn on the weather that corresponds to the check number. You do not have to draw a card with weather on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ops, you are right, sorry my mistake. The weather icon in Race Cards never change the weather to incert or rain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.