Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that Game Salute sells the pink and grey bits that match my older edition. But I'm curious what they are for. Are they just for decoration? Or is the intent to actually be able to play with 6 players? I have Factions so I guess this would theoretically give me enough bits to play with 7 players. I'm assuming at some point the board becomes too congested to be any fun. 5 works fine. But what about 6? And has anyone dared 7?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping they would come with tuck boxes like the rest of the 4th edition but I don't see it mention that anywhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, they were just color options for people who like to play with those colors. There was no intent to expand the game beyond 5 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dalley
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I never even play 5 it just takes too long, I wouldn't think there'd be enough spaces for 6 or 7 players and even ignoring that it would probably take three plus hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
IIRC, they were just color options for people who like to play with those colors. There was no intent to expand the game beyond 5 players.

Really i thought the upcoming(when?) expansion was going to add a 6th player. Alien Frontiers: Outer Belt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pomeroy
United States
Chester Springs
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GREAT game but max four players for me.
I don't even want to imagine the end game AP with six.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinking out of the box, with 6 players, on your turn you remove the dice of the player that comes after you. This keep the number of dice on the board to 5 players. Hmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sherriff
United Kingdom
Blackpool, lancashire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
6 players and the downtime could be brutal I think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.