Andrew Massengale
United States
Bensenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
How 'bout them Cowboys?!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably the programmer in me seeping through, but reading the rules, it doesn't explicitly clarify what to do if you have the same number of shields as fire breaths. It explicitly mentions more fire breaths than shields, and more shields than fire breaths, but not if there's the same number. From what I can tell, having the same number counts as a successful defense; I'm just looking for a clarification.

P.S. I love that the example included has the player named "Hiccup"! Should have had the black dragon called "Night Fury".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for taking a look at Dragon Slayer. You are right. Having the same number of Shields as Fire Breaths is a successful defence and all those dice will be rolled again.

I'm sure this will be clarified in the final edition of the rules.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
morti wrote:
I'm sure this will be clarified in the final edition of the rules.

I can say that this has been clarified in the final rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know how to get the final rules? The one that were in the box I received are still gt or lt, but not equal. I am curious to know what else might have changed in the final rules.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debra
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also wondering when the final edition of the rules will be out. If it's available I'd like to get a copy.

:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.