Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Still haven't received Kickstarter Copy. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Salinas
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Man Vs Meeple
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Have these released in the US? I have tried contacting through KICKSTARTER the company 3 times now and I still haven't received a response. Has anyone received their US copies yet? Any suggestions?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Last update for us said the container would be delivered on the 25th.
Not sure if that happened.
But I don't have anything yet
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Iello is handling US distribution. I'm going to assume it will be late and very messed up, and that addressing errors/damages will be futile until the good folks at Devil Pig Games get involved.

Then again, I'm a pessimist.

devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it won't be bad. Sounds like there's been a lot of errors in the Europe distribution. The cost of them fixing all the shipping errors plus the bad blood generated would seem to make it worth the effort to double check everything. But maybe Iello doesn't care since they won't have to fix it? Hope that's not the case.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to ask but what is this about errors/damage? We have been waiting for a long time now and we are already hearing about errors/damage? Please tell me this is not so. I have a bad feeling about this...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall hearing about some collating/sorting issues with European distribution. DPG were going to sort it out and so anyone harboring ill will against them probably just likes being unhappy.

I also seem to recall reading that some of the counters were not punched all the way through. This is not necessarily a DPG problem since they are not the die cutter, but they will get to address it.

I have mostly stopped following these threads because it is too depressing to hear about a game I want but cannot have, yet. I sincerely hope Iello takes some extra care to pack the games properly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone had posted a comment that they had contacted Iello directly and that they expected the container to arrive on Monday at their warehouse, after which they would set up the assembly line so-to-speak this week.

I would expect to have the game in hand in the third or fourth week of May.

DPG posted in the comments that they are traveling around France hand-delivering, presumably to stores, and that they would post an update in a week or so when they get back home.

That is the best I can recall.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KOSZO A.
msg tools
mb
I can answer you about some subject.

Some packages distributed in France were damaging by the mail and german dispatcher. So, some army boxes (a gift by DPG) were broken.

After, stores in France will have the game only in June ! So, i hope you will have your pledge before
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the US have their game arrive yet? Have US packages started shipping yet?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received mine either. Not sure they are even in the US yet.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They said in KS comments today, that Alliance is starting (finally) shipping today.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
To american backers : shipping starts today. So you should receive it soon. Please be tolerant with us. We did our best and had to face a shitload of crap ! But at the end you'll get the game. Anyway i love you guys !
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What should be included in the US shipments? And when will the remainder of the items ship? Will the errata counters be in the followup shipment?

You may have had to deal with a shitload of crap, but we have a shitload of money already paid out...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
What should be included in the US shipments? And when will the remainder of the items ship? Will the errata counters be in the followup shipment?

You may have had to deal with a shitload of crap, but we have a shitload of money already paid out...


Theres a KS update that shows everything.
Im pretty sure its everything except for the Major addon expansions, though im not 100%.

And I second the question of the errata sheets being put in the second wave.
I dont mind paying cost for them really, but international shipping is going to be a nightmare.
The reason I didnt get the Rangers along with the promo from the website.
Unable to have them ship with product im already waiting for.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Good forum

As of May 18, 2014 I am still awating my KS version as well.

I have been wondering what was going on seeing this was to be originally relased in December 2013.

Those of you who receive your KS games, please let us know so that we may anticipate our own arrivals.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:


Theres a KS update that shows everything.
Im pretty sure its everything except for the Major addon expansions, though im not 100%.

And I second the question of the errata sheets being put in the second wave.
I dont mind paying cost for them really, but international shipping is going to be a nightmare.
The reason I didnt get the Rangers along with the promo from the website.
Unable to have them ship with product im already waiting for.


Which update shows what should be included in our initial shipment? I see the pictures supposedly showing what the stretch goals and base items are supposed to come out as, but unless I'm reading it wrong I don't see where it indicates which shipment the items will be in.

Have they released a timeline for when the followup shipment(s) will go out?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
WLMIV wrote:
Good forum

As of May 18, 2014 I am still awating my KS version as well.

I have been wondering what was going on seeing this was to be originally relased in December 2013.

Those of you who receive your KS games, please let us know so that we may anticipate our own arrivals.


Allegedly the US shipments started going out 15 May. I'm not sure how many they've shipped, how they've shipped them, when they'll complete initial shipments, nor really what to expect is in it when it arrives. Hopefully starting this coming week folks will start getting theirs. We'll see.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
ropya wrote:


Theres a KS update that shows everything.
Im pretty sure its everything except for the Major addon expansions, though im not 100%.

And I second the question of the errata sheets being put in the second wave.
I dont mind paying cost for them really, but international shipping is going to be a nightmare.
The reason I didnt get the Rangers along with the promo from the website.
Unable to have them ship with product im already waiting for.


Which update shows what should be included in our initial shipment? I see the pictures supposedly showing what the stretch goals and base items are supposed to come out as, but unless I'm reading it wrong I don't see where it indicates which shipment the items will be in.

Have they released a timeline for when the followup shipment(s) will go out?


Maybe I misunderstood, but I saw that pic as being what we ARE getting in wave one.

Clarification would be awesome though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We might find out this week. I am sure that someone will post what is received shortly after it arrives. Any day now, supposedly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A number of folks, myself included, just received tracking numbers for an Alliance shipment! Looks like US backers may be enjoying this game soon!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Middleton
United States
Wise
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to sell out their Kickstarter backing? haha.

I thought I'd take a chance. The game looks fun.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Emperor_nero wrote:
Anyone want to sell out their Kickstarter backing? haha.

I thought I'd take a chance. The game looks fun.


I might.
PM me and well see once it arrives later this week.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.