Subject: To buy or not to buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey. There is growing temptation in me to but this game at fb shop. Yet I am after some research at various ks projects. They do make me feel I really need to apply some resistance to marketing. So I humbly ask - where can I find comprehensive info about this game outside its kickstarter page. I run through it but I lack info on:
- How is scalability and adjusting difficulty solved?
- Where does replay ability come from?
- Where are the rules for it?
- Is there progress in terms of leveling characters/gear in this game?
- Can I see some full scenarios walk through?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: To buy or no to buy
This one is a real leap of faith for me... I have similar concerns and have only been able to go off the KS page.

Production seems to be moving at a good clip so I am hoping it will deliver within a year of its target.

I went in for the expansions and enough scenery to fulfill the recommendations.

Pledge manager closes today IIRC... so you'll need to move quick.

Fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: To buy or no to buy
What do you mean about pledge manager - it is out of ks already so I presume all the things they offer through their fb shop are not ks related - they are final products right? All the difference in doing decision today is some additional content to be added to starter box. And all the things can be bought afterwards... Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not been following this game on FB... If they have a store front there then you should be good to take your time.

KS backers are supposed to finalize their pledges/orders today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skywarden wrote:
Hey. There is growing temptation in me to but this game at fb shop. Yet I am after some research at various ks projects. They do make me feel I really need to apply some resistance to marketing. So I humbly ask - where can I find comprehensive info about this game outside its kickstarter page. I run through it but I lack info on:
- How is scalability and adjusting difficulty solved?
- Where does replay ability come from?
- Where are the rules for it?
- Is there progress in terms of leveling characters/gear in this game?
- Can I see some full scenarios walk through?

Its solved when you build the minion decks you can take out or put more or less difficult minions, Also spawn gates and how you handle the karma deck so their are various ways to scale as well as raise or lower difficulty

It can be played as a campaign or individually either way mission can have different outcomes based on a few factors and when you play missions again you can alter the minion deck for different challenges.

the rules for it have not fully been made available but as a backer I have seen about 60% of the rulebook.

Yes

No and yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madison Hanks
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am placing an order and I plan to get a video review out within a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.