Thayne Weston
United States
Nibley
Utah
flag msg tools
The die has been cast- Julius Caesar
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those interested, coolstuffinc has 8 copies in stock. I thought I would post since there were some that missed out on the stock of two days ago. (Myself being one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
will anderson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the heads up. I got an email 30 minutes ago since I was on the waiting list. It said 2 left in stock, I snagged 1, and an expansion.

and now it says out of stock. Glad I got my order in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Davis
United States
Corona
California [CA]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same e-mail and by the time I was able to even look they were out of stock. I am just out of luck everytime I try to order this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Daley
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L0sther0 wrote:
I got the same e-mail and by the time I was able to even look they were out of stock. I am just out of luck everytime I try to order this game

Last I checked Miniature Market still had 17 in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Karns
United States
North Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They seem to have received another shipment at coolstuffinc today. They still show 20 available right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Davis
United States
Corona
California [CA]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BetaTesterPrime wrote:
They seem to have received another shipment at coolstuffinc today. They still show 20 available right now.

Now 15. I Don't know if I've just never watched the inventory so closely or if it truly is still so constantly desire able a game but it seems to sell a lot and fast. I just got a copy from this restock. I personally have been wanting this game since I first heard of it but haven't because of warnings of complexity and play time. I have bought other games like ex lips that promis the same experience in a shorter time but seem to fall short. So happy to have it now.

Ton that not I'm going to start hosting regular teaching and play sessions in my area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally caved and got one from CSI... two left in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually got a copy from my favorite game store last week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.