Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

Just got the 2nd expansion today to play the full Monty at the w/e and to my horror I have discovered I have lost my single tech level five card ...I have contacted FFGs parts department but it's never going to get to me here in France by the w/e ...Is there anyone generous and nice enough who could scan me the front of the card so I can proxy it for our game otherwise I will have to write it on a piece of paper which is hardly befitting someone as a reward for some one if they achieve a tech win

Please pm me via geek if you can help me ...I will send you my email address ..

Many thanks

Happy gaming

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not actually need that card. All it says is that you win the game when you research it. So if someone researches level 5, the game is already over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon

I realise that, but not having it to give someone who has played well enough to win a technology victory is like a team winning the FA Cup and not having a cup to give them at the end of the match

Happy gaming and thanks for input ...

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to the very kind geek member who sent me the scan ...much appreciated ...

Not heard from FFG about a replacement card been a week and no reply to my email I guess I am not important enough to warrant an email

Never mind got the scan now ...

Owning a huge amount of FFG games this is the first time I have contacted the for anything and I must say I am a tad disappointed in their lack of response I know they got my email as it triggered an automatic response ...

Funny I dealt with a small games publisher the other week and they could not do enough for me it's a bit like how Apple used to be way back in the day ...when to have a Mac was like being in a little family ...now Apple have become so big and in personal I hate how they have become ...very sad really always seems to happen when companies become top of their game they forget it was the customers who put them there in the first place !!!

Anti-mega corps rant over

Happy gaming

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.