Subject: Drones counted as Agents -> Event cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I´m playing the campaign solo at this very moment, but had to pause, since I´m not sure about a single rule

I have all the 5 agents on the field and 2 Drones aswell.. in the rulebook it is written, that the drones are counted as Agents

When I draw an event card which teleports signals to the map if there is fewer Aliens than Agents in the field. I have 5 Aliens on the map, do I teleport signals?

Edit: Typos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they don't count as Agents in this case.

For example, other event cards that teleport new signals have a difficulty adjustment scale from 1 to 5 agents. If the drones counted, they they would need to have a scale from 1 to 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bowmangr wrote:
No, they don't count as Agents in this case.

For example, other event cards that teleport new signals have a difficulty adjustment scale from 1 to 5 agents. If the drones counted, they they would need to have a scale from 1 to 7.

Ty for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference, this is explicitly mentioned in the rulebook on pages 26 and 27, sections 7.7.2.2 and 7.7.4.1 respectively:

Quote:
Also, the Sentry-Gun never takes an ALIENS TURN and does not count as an agent for the purpose of EVENT cards.

(Wording is virtually identical for the GD-209.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skaak wrote:
For reference, this is explicitly mentioned in the rulebook on pages 26 and 27, sections 7.7.2.2 and 7.7.4.1 respectively:

Quote:
Also, the Sentry-Gun never takes an ALIENS TURN and does not count as an agent for the purpose of EVENT cards.

(Wording is virtually identical for the GD-209.)

Oh, I missed that.. even though I skimmed through the rules 3 times : D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.