Captain Frisk
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
MIND|GAMES
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Do things that are added to the runners score area as an agenda (Director Haas, Chairman Hiro, Shi Kyu) count as "stealing / scoring" an agenda for the Jinteki: Personal Evolution damage trigger?


Quote:
Thanks for the question. No, adding a card as an agenda to a score area does not count as scoring/stealing. Hope that helps,

--
Lukas Litzsinger


14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palpster
Netherlands
Nunspeet
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jinteki: PE clearly states whenever an agenda is scored or stolen. The cards mentioned here are neither, they are added to the score area, so the answer makes perfect sense.

Still, always nice to have an answer from Lukas to refer to should it come up in a game.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Frisk
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
MIND|GAMES
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Palpster wrote:
Jinteki: PE clearly states whenever an agenda is scored or stolen. The cards mentioned here are neither, they are added to the score area, so the answer makes perfect sense.

Still, always nice to have an answer from Lukas to refer to should it come up in a game.


Agreed. It came up in a local game, and while I was pretty sure I was right, it's always nice to have official confirmation - and more importantly something I can link to.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
not got the cards but is that similar to scoring a trashed chairman and punitive counter strike..and if a chairman was in archives does it still need its trash cost paid to take?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Wieszaczewski
Poland
Wrocław
Poland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chairman Hiro and Director Haas are safe in Archives. You can access them, but you cannot trash a card that's already trashed. So you cannot add them to your score area.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
hsiale wrote:
Chairman Hiro and Director Haas are safe in Archives. You can access them, but you cannot trash a card that's already trashed. So you cannot add them to your score area.


Quickly - get your Record Reconstructor and put them back on R&D
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wray
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CommissarFeesh wrote:
hsiale wrote:
Chairman Hiro and Director Haas are safe in Archives. You can access them, but you cannot trash a card that's already trashed. So you cannot add them to your score area.


Quickly - get your Record Reconstructor and put them back on R&D


That awesome card you have in your archives? - Here, have it back so I can steal it from you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cynchwyrm wrote:
CommissarFeesh wrote:
hsiale wrote:
Chairman Hiro and Director Haas are safe in Archives. You can access them, but you cannot trash a card that's already trashed. So you cannot add them to your score area.


Quickly - get your Record Reconstructor and put them back on R&D


That awesome card you have in your archives? - Here, have it back so I can steal it from you!


@LilyLockwellNBN - 2 hours ago - NBN has learned that Haas-Bioroid has reconciled with and rehired their former chair. Details to follow!

@LilyLockwellNBN - 1 hour ago - Now hearing that Director Haas has been taken hostage! Mystery person known only "Mac" claiming responsibility.





4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.