Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeromage wrote:
Is this feasible?

No. 2 starters have enough to play 4 or less, not more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you could rig up some sort of 5+ player game of Steam Park with two sets, but it'll take some jury rigging -- particularly with regard to the order tiles. You might also want to rule whether a player can have both copies of a given ride in their park. I wouldn't do it (I'd just go with two separate games), but I can't see why it can't be done.

ferris1971 wrote:
Uh, not every thread is a Dice Masters thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lomn wrote:
I'm sure you could rig up some sort of 5+ player game of Steam Park with two sets, but it'll take some jury rigging -- particularly with regard to the order tiles. You might also want to rule whether a player can have both copies of a given ride in their park. I wouldn't do it (I'd just go with two separate games), but I can't see why it can't be done.

ferris1971 wrote:
Uh, not every thread is a Dice Masters thread?

Oops. Really sorry about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really. There is just too much down time and it throws the balance of the limiting factor of the finite number of rides & tents. If you have more than 4 then split up into 2 groups you will all be happier in the end.

Not to mention that with more than 4 the reach to the center of the table for the turn markers becomes unfair for some people who are seated farther away from them. It's just not a good idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.