Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Schmidt
England
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe time to pull the plug on your payment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Miller
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a shame; I've only had great service from them.

--ElSoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stars_Cream wrote:
I went ahead and purchased 1st and Goal and all of the expansions at one time. I ordered one from the company directly.

Order from R&R's website on 4/16, they take the money and send me an order number, but not any tracking information (using UPS). They say its shipping from them within one day.

Called their "customer service" (a 3rd party answering service) on the 26th to ask about the status of my order. They said they would relay the message.

Called again on the 29th, when I received no feedback, to leave another message with the same "service". Also, sent a message in their online Contact Form the same day.

Still nothing, though I realize it has only been almost 2 days since the online form request, this is ridiculous. As it has been 15 days since the order was placed with no product and no information on when the product might arrive.

Don't order directly from them if you can help it. Not a fun transaction so far.

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear about this, especially this way. I'm afraid the problem is with our email server. We experienced a major meltdown that caused us to lose a ton of emails and are still trying to fix the problem. Can you message me directly here with your order number so I can track this down for you?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, found your order! I'll have it sent to you today. The problem was that this was a specialty item that isn't shipped from the main warehouse, only from our office. So the email meltdown unfortunately included the notification for your order to be shipped out.

Note to all, if you emailed R&R Games since April 16th, and have NOT had a response, please resend. Apparently we lost a chunk of emails between April 16th and the 28th and are still trying to put all the pieces back together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.