BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Eagle Games: Outstanding customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
I ordered Railways of North America from an online retailer, and when it arrived, it was missing exactly half of the contents (ok, ok, the expected contents were the map, the cards, the rulebook, and some extra tiles, and it was missing the rulebook and the tiles, but still).

I emailed Eagle Games about it, the replied right away that they would take care of it, and 3 days later, they arrive at my doorstep in perfect condition.

I've had publishers replace missing parts before, but they were never this responsive or fast. Some of them were even ridiculously slow, if they ever even got around to sending you the replacements (ZMan).

Thumbs up for Eagle Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Mantlo
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience. I ordered Rococo via Amazon earlier this month. When it arrived and I opened it up, it was missing a lace counter and all the tiles were misprinted. I e-mailed Eagle Games and they sent a replacement in 3 days! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.