Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Bouffard
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to run a game of this at the National WWII Museum at Heat of Battle VIII (August 8-10, 2014). Starting Friday morning and running through the end of Sunday. Both theaters (Europe and Pacific). How much table space would those of you who have played the full game recommend for this? How large a table should I request from the convention organizers?

Thanks

--Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Goh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
Budding wargamer
badge
My role model for his brains, calm demeanour and appetite for snacks!
mbmbmbmbmb
abouffard wrote:
I want to run a game of this at the National WWII Museum at Heat of Battle VIII (August 8-10, 2014). Starting Friday morning and running through the end of Sunday. Both theaters (Europe and Pacific). How much table space would those of you who have played the full game recommend for this? How large a table should I request from the convention organizers?

Thanks

--Andy

I'm using two tables measuring about 65" x 32" each, plus a long table of 45" x 16" to hold the maps, force pool sheets, naval status charts and counter trays. Hope this helps somewhat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Brimer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if all 4 mapsheets are set out at once how big is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Goh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
Budding wargamer
badge
My role model for his brains, calm demeanour and appetite for snacks!
mbmbmbmbmb
The mapsheets (22" x 30" each) for each theater will take up a space of 44" x 30", as they are aligned along their lengths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.