Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My reign is over!
For the next Boomer of the Week, I've selected Natsume.
I've had experience with her in different PBFs, and she has always been a great addition to every game.
She was the one behind the first Boomer of the Week award, and is a pillar of the BGG PBF community.

I present: Natsume!

Natsume wrote:

Kupo Everyone!

Thank you VC for choosing me! You were one of the very first people I met on BGG and one of my favorite people to play with. You along with Viking, Mach, Candoo, and Rolf made me feel so welcomed in the very first Resistance game we all played in together.

I also want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals. You all have made me feel at home and a part of your 2R1B family and I am eternally grateful for that. I have been lucky to meet some of you in real life and I am so happy to call you all my friends outside of the game as well.

I didn't always love board games. I was a video gamer for most of my childhood/young adult life. The only board games I played was Monopoly with either my mom who "accidentally" flipped the game board over when it was time for bed or with my cousin who played the "bank" and cheated. So I stuck to video games and 100+ hour RPGs. When I finished college, I met a awesome group of friends who introduced me to board games. We started with Settlers, Fluxx, Carcassonne, Puerto Rico, ect. I like to call those games the 'Gateway Gamer Drug" as those always seem to be the first games people play.

Then I played Arkham Horror…and that was it, I was hooked on board games. I love themed games with people who really embrace the theme. What I loved even more was the co-op element. I love working with people to solve a problem, as I always feel people working together can form amazing plans - and one of the reasons why I enjoy 2R1B so much. After that, my board game library grew and so did the amount of friends I had. I started to venture out and go to different board game groups and had the opportunity to meet some really cool people that way. I love the social aspect of games and how it can bring people together.

When I'm not playing board games I love to cook and bake. I want to travel the whole world as well. I am also a big movie buff.

mb Icebreaker Questions: mb

1) How did you get into 2R1B?
I was a Resistance PBF'er first. During a Resistance game Shawna posted about 2R1B. I was curious and took a peek. I remember watching Clyde's video and going though old pbf boards to try to figure it out. All I saw was "Whisper This Person" and "Whisper that Person" over and over and I was thinking to myself "Man, what a weird game!" I didn't really understand that you communicated though whispers! LOL!

2) What was your first 2R1B PBF and Role?!
My first game was Namyzarc's PBF 39 Breaking Boom. I was Walt Jr/Blue Shy Guy.

I didn't really understand the rules and roles very well and I was SO confused when people were claiming to be shy and all I was thinking was "Why do you want to be shy? I'm shy and it stinks!" I had a hard time that game because no one trusted me because I was shy and couldn't find the psychologist. BUT It was super exciting as well in R1 when both agents got the president and the bomb. I decided to stick around for the next one hoping I wouldn't get shy guy. So glad I did!

3) What is your favorite 2R1B PBF that you have ever played in and why?
So many excellent games from so many talented mods I have played in, to chose just one is so hard. If I had to pick, it would be DeMo's PBF 50 Choose your own Boomerang. The game played out like an awesome Sci-Fi movie. It had everything. Drama, intrigue, deceit, confusion, and so many awesome plans. Above all, it had a unique way of solving the problem with Reds and Blues working together and made us all think outside of the box and where the imposable could become possible. I don't think I've ever pressed F5 so many times in my life!

4) What is your favorite/least favorite 2R1B PBF Role and why?

Favorite Role: Interrogator. It’s a great role and can be really powerful if you know the right Yes or No question to ask.
Least Favorite: Spy. I've only played a spy once and it was terrible. My internet was out for all of R1 and by the time I got to R2 the circle of trusts were established and there was no way I was getting in. It also goes against my play style as its hard for me to lie. I get so nervous!

5) Red, Blue, or Other?

Blue! My first role was blue, my first secondary VIP was blue, and my first VIP was blue. Just call me Madame Moogle President!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
Alice, my darling! ♥

What's the soundtrack / theme music to your daily life if your life was actually a film?

...F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
How long would you want to be that animal?
Where would you live?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
What's your favorite season?
What qualities do you look for in friends?
If you could never eat pancakes again or pet cats again, which would you choose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What three movies do you think are truly excellent yet most people seem to underrate and why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
What is your dream pet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
DeMorcerf wrote:
Alice, my darling! ♥

What's the soundtrack / theme music to your daily life if your life was actually a film?

...F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

My darling pumpkin pie! Care for a dance? kiss

I sometime associate mornings with the Chocobo Theme song or FF3/6 Opening because that's what is my alarm ring tone!

I'm reeeaaallllyyy slow to get up in mornings. I need something slow but to also get me motivated. It would be "Quattro (World Drifts In)" by Calexico.

I daydream a lot and in the afternoon I sometimes think about philosophy - why we are here, what is our purpose, ect, ect - so I would have to say "Human" by the Killers.

If I'm having a bad day and need a pick-me-up I would listen to Foo-Fighters "Best of You" - a way to say to the world that you can't push me around!

If I'm having a good day I would listen to "Bleed American" by Jimmy Eat World - always gets me movin' and singing!

I love to cook while listening to music. My friend and I when we cook usually listen to "All-Star" by Smash Mouth - always fun to dance around to with a spatula in one hand.

My song before bed is "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk ...joking...or am I?
Its actually "Fire" by Augustana. I have a wonderful fiance and I am lucky to have him in my life.

That was a tough question! I love so much music!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
How long would you want to be that animal?
Where would you live?

Thanks again VC for picking me!

I would TOTALLY be a koala. Sleeps 20 hours and cuddles all day, my kind of life! I would be a koala FOREVER! I would live in Australia because that's where they live (and where I want to live)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
theknightofcups wrote:
What's your favorite season?
What qualities do you look for in friends?
If you could never eat pancakes again or pet cats again, which would you choose?

I love spring. I love flowers and gardens and the warm weather where it is nice enough to wear a sun dress.

For friends I look for if they are honest and trustworthy most of all. I also look for if they question things, whether it be big or small, from life - to show that they are always thinking.

PANCAKES FOR LIFE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rochelle
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It was me. It was me all along. I've been dragging you through time like an anchor, and now it's time to cut you loose.
badge
It won't be long now.
mbmbmbmbmb
I WILL FLOOD THE WORLD WITH MY QUESTIONS.

Which Final Fantasy character do you identify with most and why?

If you could choose one craft to immediately become an expert at, without having to train, which would you choose and why?

How did you get your name (both IRL and screen name)?

Do you think the United States should switch to the metric system for everyday use? Why or why not?

What was your major in college? Did you like it?

What was the scariest experience you've ever had?

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?

What is something you've always wanted to try and haven't yet?

What class do you play in DnD/Pathfinder? Why?

Describe the best date you've ever been on. Describe the worst date you've ever been on.

If you could have your arms replaced with wings that would let you fly, but would be unusable for things requiring fine dexterity, would you do it?

How would you describe your playstyle in 2R1B?

What do you want to accomplish most in your life?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigRJ wrote:
What three movies do you think are truly excellent yet most people seem to underrate and why?

Adaptation - Personally one of my favorite movies and I feel gives a good snapshot of life. How we are constantly trying to be 'someone else' and try to live the 'fairy tale' life we make up for ourselves in our heads - where the grass is always greener - but when we get that life, all we see instead of what we wanted to see is but instead just see an orchid.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I'm not a fan of romance movies at all, but this one is different. Relationships are tough, sometimes really tough, and you can't just 'erase' people as much as you want to - its an easy way out that I don't approve of. You have to take the good with the bad and realize no one is perfect but if they love and accept you for who you are - you are already ahead of the game.

Stranger than Fiction - Its easy to just be the status quo and not venture outside your comfort zone. Change is scary, believe you me, but change is also good, very good. If you don't try you'll never know. Its an anthem to about being the person you want to be and taking chances and their consequence - for better or worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
What is your dream pet?

The cuddly red panda!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you could play 2 Rooms 1 Boom with any six historical or famous figures who would they be and why?

What location in the world would you want to visit that you've not yet had the chance to visit?

What is one of your favorite books and why?

Is there any book you absolutely loathe?

What is one of your favorite board games?

Are there any board games that you absolutely hate?

What board game that you haven't tried do you most want to try?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
interessovat wrote:
I WILL FLOOD THE WORLD WITH MY QUESTIONS.

Which Final Fantasy character do you identify with most and why?

Terra from FF3/6. A lady who is a bit of an outcast who meets up with other misfits she ends up calling her friends. All the time while questioning life and her existence and learning about herself and her powers and making the right choice.

interessovat wrote:

If you could choose one craft to immediately become an expert at, without having to train, which would you choose and why?

Singing. I've always wanted to sing well.

interessovat wrote:

How did you get your name (both IRL and screen name)?

My dad named me after the actress Natalie Wood. I got my Natsume name because I was big into anime when I was younger. It comes from Pokemon actually. My favorite gym leader from Pokemon was Sabrina. Her Japanese name was Natsume. Being the nerdy kid I am, I thought to myself "Natalie and Natsume both has NAT in the name! So cool! People can call me Nat!" Its also from the game company that makes Harvest Moon.
interessovat wrote:
Do you think the United States should switch to the metric system for everyday use? Why or why not?

YES! It would make baking in other counties so much easier. I have a bunch of recipes from my Italian grandmother and one of my most prized possessions is a measuring cup with metric units so I can make international recipes.
interessovat wrote:

What was your major in college? Did you like it?
I double majored in English/Journalism. I loved taking my journalism classes as I love talking to people and writing their stories down.

interessovat wrote:

What was the scariest experience you've ever had?

Going to a haunted house. I HATE haunted houses.

interessovat wrote:

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?

Don't know yet!

interessovat wrote:

What is something you've always wanted to try and haven't yet?

Skydiving. I am probably going to end up going alone as I can never find people who want to go with me.

interessovat wrote:

What class do you play in DnD/Pathfinder? Why?
Rogues. I LOVE skills and being able to do a little of everything and at least trying to. I basically put a +1 in every skill (rogues get a lot of skill points). With role playing, I'm ALL about the role playing/character development aspect. Not much of a fighter.

interessovat wrote:

Describe the best date you've ever been on. Describe the worst date you've ever been on.

The best date I went on when someone my fiance (boyfriend at this point) took a day from work and went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. We got a large popcorn and soda and had a great time. Then he took me out to my favorite restaurant. Dinner and a movie is always my perfect date night.

The worst date I've ever been on was many years ago on Valentine's day. My boyfriend at the time and I were both in college and met up in NY for the weekend. I got all gussied up to go out to dinner on Saturday. I go to his house and walk in on his parents yelling at him to get a bookshelf because they are tired of all his books lying on the floor (mind you, the parents were very messy people). So he asked me if we could go to Ikea. I was like sure but lets be quick. So we go and it takes him FOREVER to pick out a stupid bookshelf, load it into the car and go back to his place. Just as we about to leave for dinner, his parents stopped us and say that he misunderstood and wanted 'all the books off the floor' - then pointed to the un-assembled book case and told us we have to build it. My boyfriend at the time didn't fight back and opened the bookcase box. He was a total n00b and couldn't figure out how to put it together so I ended up building it. At this point it was late in the night and I was a mess and he had the chutzpah to say 'want to go out to dinner?' I'm like NO WAY and just left.

interessovat wrote:

If you could have your arms replaced with wings that would let you fly, but would be unusable for things requiring fine dexterity, would you do it?

Yes, I drop everything anyway and am sure I don't have fine dexterity to begin with!

interessovat wrote:

How would you describe your playstyle in 2R1B?

I would like to say I'm an honest person. I feel the second I lie or deceive someone, I won't ever be able to come back from that so I play without lying.

interessovat wrote:

What do you want to accomplish most in your life?

I wrote a novel and I'm in the midst of writing the second part of it. I'm just way WAY to hard on myself and will never show it to people/publish it. One day I want enough courage to send it somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rathstar Alan
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart
badge
I know you're dead inside, and that's what I like
mbmbmbmbmb
How do moogles say "congratulations?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
If you could play 2 Rooms 1 Boom with any six historical or famous figures who would they be and why?

Rod Serling - He is my hero. I feel he understand the human psyche and what people would do when pushed to their limits.
Hayao Miyazaki - Brilliant man with limitless imagination.
René Magritte - amazing painter who makes you think on how you see the world
Philip K. Dick - A paranoid man after my own heart
Kurt Vonnegut - 2R1B: Welcome to the Monkey House
Shakespeare - Always a fan of his work

Machiavellian wrote:

What location in the world would you want to visit that you've not yet had the chance to visit?

So many! My dream is to go to Australia and cuddle a Koala and Red Panda. I also really want to go to Germany.

Machiavellian wrote:

What is one of your favorite books and why?

Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. Its a story about a woman who wants to live a fairy tale life and does everything in her power to try to achieve it only to see her ignore reality and the consequences and effect it has on her life. This book changed my life for me to be a realistic person and to realize if you want the life you want, you can't just wish for it - you have to make it happen yourself.

Machiavellian wrote:

Is there any book you absolutely loathe?

Any math book

Machiavellian wrote:

What is one of your favorite board games?

Pandemic. I love everything about it. The working together and the theme of saving the world. I will play it anytime.

Machiavellian wrote:

Are there any board games that you absolutely hate?

Robo-Rally. I played it a few times and those arrows confuse the frack out of me and I always end up hitting a wall or going over the edge. So not fun...

Machiavellian wrote:

What board game that you haven't tried do you most want to try?

Twilight Struggle. Its number 1 on BGG and I want to know why. Its also two players which is good for a lazy sunday at home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
How do moogles say "congratulations?"

Delivering a letter that says "congratulations", Kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
ANOTHER CALEXICO FAN?! Yes, let's dance to our awesome shared music interests!

What's the most epic song you've ever heard?

Have you ever been out on the ocean? Have you ever been to international waters?

Would you ever want to travel to the Algiers?

How do you feel about Mondays?

What is your favourite kind of door? What kind of door annoys you the most?

Do you ever tell people to "hush"?

Do you ever feel like your mind is vanishing?

Do you believe in gypsy's curse?

Do you like furs? What about faux furs? Do you have a fur coat?

Do you want to take a ride?

Are you a fan of black lights?

What is the thing that you've lost for the longest time and is still missing?

Have you ever shot a gun?

When you are tired do you like to just sprawl out?

Do you ever just stray and wander around for no reason?

Do you waltz?

Have you ever been arrested?

Do you like crystals in your decor?

How do you feel about stucco homes?

Do you like Stevie Nicks?

Do you like blue?

Have you ever used a bowie knife?

Do you have a lucky dime or other lucky token?

Have you ever just had to smash something?

Have you ever chosen a nom de plume you would use as an alias?

Do you like red?

What's your favourite coat?

Can you read a road map?

Mariachi music?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Lawrence
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
The honey badger is really pretty badass. It has no regard for any other animal whatsoever. Look at him, he's just grunting, and eating snakes. Eew! What's that? A mouse? Oh that's nasty.
badge
But look! The honey badger doesn't care! It's getting stung like a thousand times. It doesn't give a $#%^. It's just hungry. It doesn't care about being stung by bees. Nothing can stop the honey badger when it's hungry. What a crazy @&#%!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Nat!!!

What are your fave TV shows of all time?

What’s your idea of the perfect day?

If you could have one super human power, what would it be and why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rochelle
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It was me. It was me all along. I've been dragging you through time like an anchor, and now it's time to cut you loose.
badge
It won't be long now.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the greatest bread?

How many blankets do you own?

Which Harry Potter house would you be in?

Which Game of Thrones house would you be in?

Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or fifty duck-sized horses?

Do you sleep late on weekends?

How are you so awesome?

Describe the perfect sandwich.

Who was your favorite teacher in school?

What inspires/motivates/drives you?

What would you do if you won the lottery?

If you had to live in your apartment without one of heat, running water, or internet, which would you choose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rathstar Alan
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart
badge
I know you're dead inside, and that's what I like
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you all come up with so many questions?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Which video game do you think best represented Moogles?

If you met three parallel universe yous what do you think they would be like? Do you think you would get along?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
DeMorcerf wrote:

I frekin LOVE Calexico. I fist stumbled upon them by accident when I went to a concert with them Iron and Wine. I'm quite their fan girl.
Joey Burns...man he can sing to me ANYTIME! I went to a concert once that was them and about 30 people and I got to hug him. Good times.

DeMorcerf wrote:

There is Epic in the story teller's sense of Decemberist "Mariner's revenge" and Epic in terms of rock "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse and of course classical epic "The Firebird" by Stravinsky.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Have you ever been out on the ocean? Have you ever been to international waters?

Yes. I've been to Hawaii in the Pacific. Long Island is by the Atlantic. I've flown across the English Channel. I've swam in the Medterian Sea off the coast of Italy. I've even been to the Dead Sea in Israel. What an experience! Costa Rica was where I was in both - one side had the Pacific and the other the Atlantic!

DeMorcerf wrote:

Would you ever want to travel to the Algiers?

Yes, I would go anywhere!

DeMorcerf wrote:

How do you feel about Mondays?
How I always wish for a three day weekend.

DeMorcerf wrote:

What is your favourite kind of door? What kind of door annoys you the most?
Favorite door is any door that opens if you push or pull so I don't look like a n00b. I hate any door that is hard to open. I'm a weakling.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you ever tell people to "hush"?

I say "Quiet You!"

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you ever feel like your mind is vanishing?
No, its to busy wandering.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you believe in gypsy's curse?
I'm not one for superstition.

DeMorcerf wrote:

I'm a big animal advocate and don't do furs. However, I will confess this. I bought a hat for 10$ that is the warmest and best hat in the world and I found out it was rabbit fur. Yikes....

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you want to take a ride?
Yes! I love to go on adventures!

DeMorcerf wrote:

I don't like lights in general. I like the darkness.

DeMorcerf wrote:

What is the thing that you've lost for the longest time and is still missing?
I can't recall.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Have you ever shot a gun?
Nope.

DeMorcerf wrote:

When you are tired do you like to just sprawl out?
When I am tired I like to put my PJ's and curl up and cuddle.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you ever just stray and wander around for no reason?
Story of my life!

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you waltz?
Not technically but I love to dance.

DeMorcerf wrote:

ALMOST. We were leaving Budapest and this was our last day there. We got stopped by the train ticket guy and when I showed him our ticked he said it was expired (when we didn't think so) and he told us to wait here. I almost DIED! We emptied out our pockets with any Hungarian change we had left and started arguing with him. After a 1/2 hr he let us go. PHEW!

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you like crystals in your decor?
If you mean chandeliers yes. Anything else no. I like modern homes.

DeMorcerf wrote:

How do you feel about stucco homes?
Indifferent.

DeMorcerf wrote:

I do.

You know there is a Calexico song "Not Even Stevie Nicks"

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you like blue?
Yes. My favorite color is Green.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Have you ever used a bowie knife?
Nope,

DeMorcerf wrote:

Whenever I travel I like to wear my lucky bunny socks for good luck.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Have you ever just had to smash something?
Yes. I have my fits of rage. I'm a very passionate person!

DeMorcerf wrote:

Have you ever chosen a nom de plume you would use as an alias?
You would appreciate this DeMo...I am shy with my writing and and always would want to use a pen name...It would be Dominique Destine.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Do you like red?
Yes. I love green more

DeMorcerf wrote:

What's your favourite coat?
I have my winter jacket that I love. Its the perfect everything! Its full of warm feathers and has a hood.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Can you read a road map?
Nope! I direct by landmarks.

DeMorcerf wrote:

Mariachi music?
SAMBA!!!! I love all music!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
SailingChris wrote:
Congrats Nat!!!

Thank you!

SailingChris wrote:

What are your fave TV shows of all time?

Breaking Bad - I love how everyone is so grey. Battlestar Galactica - so much wonderful paranoia and drama. Gargoyles - Best Cartoon of all time. Hands down. Twilight Zone - Love anything where it dives deep into human emotions. Who's Line is it Anwyays - I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
Honorable mentions: Anthony Bourdain, Rome, Spartacus, Deadwood, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Animaniacs, Futurama, Arrested Development, Adventure Time, Iron Chef, Archer.

SailingChris wrote:

What’s your idea of the perfect day?

My perfect day would be waking up to a pile of pancakes to a perfect sunny day that the temperature is not to hot but not to cold. Then going with my friends out to a park/garden and spending the whole day there playing games, talking about the philosophy of life, arguing over silly things as is it better to put beans in chilli or not, smelling the flowers and relaxing. Then I would make dinner for everyone and then we would play Resistance until I pass out saying "I'm not the spy!"

SailingChris wrote:

If you could have one super human power, what would it be and why?

Hands down I would be the Phoenix (Jean Grey). I would love psychic/telepathic ability and to know what people are really thinking...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Natsume wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:

I frekin LOVE Calexico. I fist stumbled upon them by accident when I went to a concert with them Iron and Wine. I'm quite their fan girl.
Joey Burns...man he can sing to me ANYTIME! I went to a concert once that was them and about 30 people and I got to hug him. Good times.

DeMorcerf wrote:

There is Epic in the story teller's sense of Decemberist "Mariner's revenge" and Epic in terms of rock "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse and of course classical epic "The Firebird" by Stravinsky.

DeMorcerf wrote:

I'm a big animal advocate and don't do furs. However, I will confess this. I bought a hat for 10$ that is the warmest and best hat in the world and I found out it was rabbit fur. Yikes....

DeMorcerf wrote:

I don't like lights in general. I like the darkness.

DeMorcerf wrote:

ALMOST. We were leaving Budapest and this was our last day there. We got stopped by the train ticket guy and when I showed him our ticked he said it was expired (when we didn't think so) and he told us to wait here. I almost DIED! We emptied out our pockets with any Hungarian change we had left and started arguing with him. After a 1/2 hr he let us go. PHEW!

DeMorcerf wrote:

I do.

You know there is a Calexico song "Not Even Stevie Nicks"

DeMorcerf wrote:

Whenever I travel I like to wear my lucky bunny socks for good luck.

Lucky ducky. I found them back in high school because of the soundtrack to the film "Collateral".

NICE.

Rabbit fur is the softest, warmest thing ever. My dad used to have rabbit fur-lined gloves, oh man, so amazing.

Are you a vampire?

Oh my! Did he speak English? Was it the Oriental Express?

Yes, I know -- this entire list of questions was based on Calexico song titles.

My sister has monkey socks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.