Hide
5 Posts

Chaos in the Old World» Forums » Rules

Subject: Khorne dial advancemet questuin! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ayat soltani
msg tools
On the power card it says when you kill one or more enemy figures, but in the manual page 23 there is an example in which it says 2+ enemy figures... which one is true?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mendiola
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The manual is wrong. Go off the power card.

*Edit: I'm wrong. Reverse it. The manual is correct and the power card is wrong. It should be 1 or more enemy characters killed for a Dial Advancement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrofrycook wrote:

And in some of the early print runs (just in case you have one of those), there is also a discrepancy between the card and the rulebook in regards to Slaanesh's advancement condition. However, in that case the rulebook is right and the card is wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mendiola
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gert74 wrote:
Afrofrycook wrote:

And in some of the early print runs (just in case you have one of those), there is also a discrepancy between the card and the rulebook in regards to Slaanesh's advancement condition. However, in that case the rulebook is right and the card is wrong.

You're absolutely right. I switched the two in my brain. Edited my comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrofrycook wrote:
gert74 wrote:
Afrofrycook wrote:

You're absolutely right. I switched the two in my brain. Edited my comment.

Actually, you were right. The OP was asking about Khorne. And in his case the original rulebook is wrong compared to the card.

I just interjected the Slaanesh issue because it is the reverse of Khorne's and I had a feeling the OP might be playing with an older printing where this error might be present.

Sorry for the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.